What's your favorite protein?

ripper

Reaction score
BiPro unflavored whey isolate. I've gone through 3x 50lb sacks of this stuff over the years.

Never could do a flavor for more than about 1.75 lbs before those last few shakes almost triggered a vomit. Chocolate was the only one I could handle on the regular, but the unflavored BiPro i can mix in water and chug down no prob.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
In ways that would make any man blush.

I had so many jokes lined up, but I didn't want to be the one to say them! :32 (18):

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Body Fortress chocolate. 30$ for 5lb. Gone through 25lbs so far. Beef then chicken then fish,last pork. Don’t eat much pork other than bacon. Getting ready to order 1/4 beef from my buddy. :32 (1):

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Whatever is cheapest. It's a waste/byproduct of cheese manufacturing. If you pay a lot for it, you're living up to a lot of negative stereotypes of our proud people. Also, if I remember correctly, some of the expensive proteins were the furthest from their label claims. So there's that.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Redcon1 Ration (vanilla, mixes well with everything)
wait for the bogo sales and grab 2 5lb containers for $64.99.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I stick to whole food sources usually but if I can't stomach it post workout, ill sometimes use whatever whey protein I can get a good deal on from a reputable brand. Recently Vitamin Shoppe had strawberry whey from optimum nutrition for 75% off so I picked up a 5pounder.

Struggling to get my last meal of the day in recently as my calories are getting pretty high, considering trying out Animal Meal or Redcon MRE as I believe whey is probably not the best choice outside of post workout.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I always have liked Dymatize ISO100, taste is good and I believe its a quality powder

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Whatever is cheapest. It's a waste/byproduct of cheese manufacturing. If you pay a lot for it, you're living up to a lot of negative stereotypes of our proud people. Also, if I remember correctly, some of the expensive proteins were the furthest from their label claims. So there's that.
Your avi.. LMFAO.. Reminds me of this one time...

Living in the country so, does always laying on the side of the road. Mannn, i wish I still had this picture. Drove past it twice just so we could snag a picture. Some asshole put a, 'get well' balloon on it. My ex and I died laughing. I'm still laughing. Good memory. Thank you!

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Is this the Redcon vegan stuff? Have you had their MRE lite PB? I'm curious how the two compare. I found their MRE lite PB to be ok, but not as good as some other PB protein powders. If the green beret is better, I'd buy a tub and try it.

I use PB protein powder in a number of things, so the flavor is important!

Yes the vegan....can't compare I haven't used anything else of theirs

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was a Syntha 6 - chocolate-peanutbutter user for many years .. but thanks to Gibs and the BOGO over at Redcon1 I now enjoy the Dutch Apple Pie protein ... which is awesome ... and their containers are HUGE ... 2 of these may take me until some time in 2050 to use up .... :32 (19):

chicago311

Reaction score
muscle milk vanilla cream at 32grm of protien and the other is 100% whey protien at 64grms per (2) scoops and triple chocolate. and i add some blue berries and a banana to mine.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1st Phorm Phormula-1 for post workout and Level-1 any other time of day.

Disclaimer: I’m sponsored by them, but used their products long before that.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I have a new favorite...Jay Robb egg white protein powder - vanilla and chocolate.
Makes awesome protein ice cream too.