What's your favorite protein?

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Wanted to know what everyones favorite brand of protein powder is?

I usually use isopure, I believe protein powders are like, tools,cars, food..."you get what you pay for"

Although I do always check things on clearance sales, when you read the ingredients on any product,
The 1st ingredient is what it mainly consist of,

As long as it is a good form of whey & only 2-3g of sugar, I'll buy it! But isopure is my 1 at choice.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I use Now Sports whey protein isolate.

It's 100% whey, no fillers, no sweeteners, no nothing else.

Tastes like wet cardboard though, but I use Gatorade powder for the carb source, so there's the flavoring.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Muscle monster. Get it at a gas station... chocolate is much better then vanilla.

I’ve reached the point where whey is whey.... it’s all more pure then a chicken breast so does it really matter?

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Whey and casein powder hands down Optimum Nutrition.

Reaction score
Syntha 6 vanilla ice cream and strawberry are the best tasting protein powder I have ever had. Granted, they have 4g of sugar, but it's worth every gram. I put a scoop of vanilla with some ice coffee in a shaker bottle in the morning. I only do 1 scoop a day of this.

Isopure cinnamon bun cassein is really good too for casein powders. I do a scoop before bedtime. I don't get how they make this stuff taste so good without sugar.

I find the flavor ratings on bodybuilding.com are pretty useful and accurate.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
NutraForce protein powder along with our moose in the freezer.

Reaction score
Synths six and MTS machine whey are some I’ve tried that I’ve enjoyed.

Reaction score
I use Amplify XL I have been for over 15 years it's expensive but it has 5 different types of protein. Quick release blend Whey Protein Concentrate, whey protein Isolate, Whey protein hyrdrolysate controlled release blend Egg Protein, 5 grams of glutamine,5.4 grams of Bcaa's and hydrogen blends per serving it's the best protein I've ever used u need quick and slow release protein for synthesis to occur

Redemption79

Reaction score
green beret peanut butter
Is this the Redcon vegan stuff? Have you had their MRE lite PB? I'm curious how the two compare. I found their MRE lite PB to be ok, but not as good as some other PB protein powders. If the green beret is better, I'd buy a tub and try it.

I use PB protein powder in a number of things, so the flavor is important!

Redemption79

Reaction score
Beverly UMP is pretty good across the board, I haven't had a bad flavor of UMP.
There are lots of good powders out there now, though.