UFC Fight Night 167: Corey Anderson vs. Jan Blachowicz

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to see that boring big mouth get koed

Reaction score
That's really cool. I never used to watch this stuff, but I have a son with an anxiety disorder, and we started taking kickboxing together last fall. It's been really good for both of us, but especially him.

It's amazing watching these guys do it for real though, because everything we do is all padded, practice stuff. Looks scary as F. I have much respect for the pros.

Redemption79

Reaction score
I heard Sanchez won via DQ, but otherwise got beat up for three rounds, which I think most people expected vs. Pereira.
I used to love watching Diego fight, but I think his best days are unfortunately well behind him. He's got to have some cumulative head trauma at this stage.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I heard Sanchez won via DQ, but otherwise got beat up for three rounds, which I think most people expected vs. Pereira.
I used to love watching Diego fight, but I think his best days are unfortunately well behind him. He's got to have some cumulative head trauma at this stage.
That was a horrible match up for diego..Wrong fight to take at the wrong time in his career

New Threads