Accutane Experiences?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
very helpful DF - as were some of the replies. Thanks for the link.

did you ever use again after that short run?

I have not had the need to run it since.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’d recommend reading through the side effects. It can do some real damage. I wouldn’t take it again myself unless I had severe acne.

Reaction score
My acne is severe. My back, shoulders and some of my upper chest is scarred. When I ran it in my teens, it made everything incredibly dry. Mentally I dont recall it being too horrible. But the acne pain was bad. I couldn't squat because of how painful the bar on my shoulders/upper back. Wear a white t shirt and leave blood marks on it.

In my 30s it was a different story. Acne came back hardcore, and it again was painful. Not to mention ugly. This time, mentally, it ****ed me up bad. And it hurt my kidneys pretty bad. I'm always aware of them now, there is some level of discomfort almost always.

Fast forward to the past few months and I'm a mess again. I've tried everything and it will not help. I will likely ask to go on it again, as I'm tired of the pain. Maybe itll be like it was in my teens or maybe itll be worse than last time. We'll find out.

Oh and you wanna talk about fun? I'm heavily heavily scarred all over my back, shoulders and some on my upper middle chest. Go ahead and tattoo all that. Talk about a fun time.....

Reactions: DF

New Threads