Breakfast...?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS!!! Rise and shine ;)

Day 2 for the wolfman here and I am lovin this forum... Aren't you!?

So what do you fellas neck down for breakfast?

It's an odd meal because some skip and eat mid-morn and some eat non breakfast food. Some can't eat massive amounts that early and some need more flavor than the standard scrambled egg white

Tell me what you eat because I'm fuckin hungry and I'm gonna come eat your food if I don't get some ideas...

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Egg whites Fosho. Every god Damn morning. Sometimes I throw them on a bagel with some oats.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3 whole eggs and 4 egg whites scrambled with EVOO and mushrooms and onions
With a cup of oats

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Egg whites Fosho. Every god Damn morning. Sometimes I throw them on a bagel with some oats.

What do you season them with man? I am prepping for the diet that will be showing up in my email any day now and today i cut in half 6 hard boiled eggs and just ate the whites and by the end i found myself swallowing it like pills/supps. No fuckin flavor.

I got those pre-made hard boilers from costco that come in 24packs

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3 whole eggs and 4 egg whites scrambled with EVOO and mushrooms and onions
With a cup of oats

I'm not big on onions (LOVE the flavor) or mushrooms so i would sooner eat your baby-batter but thanks for sharing brutha

Nice ASS BTW! ;)

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Problem is I've never had to watch diet like this before.... i don't think i HAVE to now but i want to be the best possible for this come back round. So these things are foreign to me... egg whites fucking suuuuck

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
2 whole eggs, 8 egg whites with a little bit of salsa or Tapatio and 3 slices of wheat bread or a cup of oats. I really can't eat more than that in the morning without puking. Saturday mornings I cut my egg consumption in half and instead of wheat toast or oats, I have 3 pancakes slathered in maple syrup. Let's just say that Saturday morning workouts are a blast! (Were a blast... just had to take come time off to let my shoulder and back heal, going back tonight!)

Reaction score
2 whole eggs 4 withe eggs with pepers, onions and turkey, oat meal OJ and coffe. Sometimes I just add some fruits like strawberries or grapes. When they do some chicken breast in the morning always grab one or two

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 whole eggs 4 withe eggs with pepers, onions and turkey, oat meal OJ and coffe. Sometimes I just add some fruits like strawberries or grapes. When they do some chicken breast in the morning always grab one or two

Kiki needs his protein - you make them potato peelers work for you brutha!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oats nuked in water, with some cinamon powder for xtra flavor and a cut up bannana for tye sugar.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oats nuked in water, with some cinamon powder for xtra flavor and a cut up bannana for tye sugar.

Thx. I don't know that this would even quell my hunger bro... unless i ate A LOT of it! lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
4 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1/4 cup of cream of rice
LOADS of water ;)

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
4 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1/4 cup of cream of rice
LOADS of water ;)

THanks - i don't know if I will need to add a shake to it or what but I will need to figure it out soon for cycle prep. i get so fucking hungry when I'm lifting a lot gear or no gear.

Keep bringin on the idea's brothers. maybe I will add all of your breakfasts together (minus Four1Thr33's onions & shrooms) and see how it goes lol

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pop tartz, eggos, and some toaster struddles....in my dreams.

I usually go with 2 whole eggs 5-6 egg whites with some tomatoes/onions and chopped turkey or ham. With some boiled oats, mixed in with some wheat germ and berries. Lots of water of course. Ill throw in a banana after if im feeling frisky.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate eggs now bad. It's been 8 months strait eating almost the same things lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
12 egg whites, 1 cup oats, 3/4 cup blackberries (cause I am not racist).

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oatmeal with Almonds and apples chopped up, 3 hard boiled eggs. And a Banana
ORRRR
Oats with a big scoop of peanut butter mixed with HOTT skim milk and a banana, basically my own little oatmeal recipe.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
12 egg whites, 1-1/2 cups blackberries and 3 slices of Zeek bread.....yes brother Spongy is tuning this body and doing a damn fine job.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont see you getting too many ideas since we all pretty much are eating the same thing!

8-10egg whites and a few slices of turkey browned before adding the eggs to the pan.
1 cup of oats w/skim milk with a scoop of peanut butter mixed in.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
12 egg whites, 1 cup oats, 3/4 cup blackberries (cause I am not racist).

oh lawd am I's in heavens... i luva me some blackberries. lol

don't know if i could do 12 unseasoned egg whites. thanks

New Threads