STEROIDIFY.com - Official Pharma Distributor since 2008

Reaction score
Steroidify has every combo of erectile dysfunction products on the market.

image-1563443274-ylxvbl1clf_350_350_1.jpg

image-1563440562-4oq38uvkft_350_350_1.jpg

Reaction score
Good news! It looks like the borders in affected regions are starting to re-open and some of the delayed orders have already been shipped from Asia. Unfortunately, due to the persistent export limitations we can’t ship everything at once. We’re working hard to make sure that all orders will be out as fast as possible.

Guys.

Things are taking time to get back to normal.

We're still seeing major delays.

The entire industry is going thru chaotic times, but we're doing our best to get every package delivered.

Respectfully, Steroidify Team.

Reaction score
Hilma Biocare Somatropin (Powder) is presented in 10 vials x 3.33mg/10IU and reportedly contains 3.33mg/10IU of somatropine per vial according to the label.
The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory Lab4Tox on February 26, 2019. Lab4Tox performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing on March 20, 2019. The report was completed on March 26, 2019.

Label claim: Hilma Biocare Somatropin (Powder) has a label claim of 3.33 mg/10IU somatropine.

Actual contents: Hilma Biocare Somatropin (Powder) was determined to have an actual content of 2.97mg/10IU somatropine. No microbiological contamination was detected.

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][B]https://steroidify.com/products/somatropin-powder[/B][/COLOR]

image-1563352930-hxe4t4ddyx_350_350_1.jpg

mkjoar2.jpg

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Stop posting this shit you don’t follow though so I will be damned if I’m goin to let my community members get ripped off by u. Ur just trying to make a buck cause ur on ur way out I’m already sending people elsewhere u really r gonna c how much business ur gonna lose from lack of customer service u should be giving refunds not trying to get more orders u can’t fill

Reaction score
Stop posting this shit you don’t follow though so I will be damned if I’m goin to let my community members get ripped off by u. Ur just trying to make a buck cause ur on ur way out I’m already sending people elsewhere u really r gonna c how much business ur gonna lose from lack of customer service u should be giving refunds not trying to get more orders u can’t fill

We appreciate your comment.

Steroidify has been in business since 2008 and we're not going anywhere.
Delays are happening to every source, we're no different.

Our customer service will answer to every ticket in 24h max during week.

Thanks.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
You’ve been saying that for months u answer n close the ticket with no solution you might not be going anywhere but u will lose a lot more then u think. U should be giving refunds since u arnt holding up ur end. I don’t care I’m just posting these so I can atleast save my peoples here from ur bs

Reaction score
You’ve been saying that for months u answer n close the ticket with no solution you might not be going anywhere but u will lose a lot more then u think. U should be giving refunds since u arnt holding up ur end. I don’t care I’m just posting these so I can atleast save my peoples here from ur bs

Hello again, sir. Your message is very important to us.

I don't think we had the ticket system months ago, as it's quite recent.

Please provide order # privately and I'll ask my colleagues about your order.

The behavior you describe is unlike anything I've ever seen from my colleagues from customer service and I'll investigate it thoroughly.

Respectfully,

Steroidify Rep.

Reaction score

Waiting for info.

You may also PM me on any of the forums that we advertise at.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Do you have acne problems?

Steroidify has the solution.

Isotretinoin (Accutane) is the most efficient acne treatment available today.

Users report great relief with doses as low as 10mg every other day.

Don't suffer with acne ever gain. Simply visit the link below and choose from one of our isotretinoin options.

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][B]https://steroidify.com/activesubstance/isotretinoin[/B][/COLOR]

image-1563636955-fnqa5wtkxf_350_350_1.jpg

Reaction score
Waiting for info.

You may also PM me on any of the forums that we advertise at.

Thank you.

We do need order # to make things right.

Steroidify never fails to deliver. We always deliver and give freebies and bonuses if one of our packages is delayed.

Reaction score
For the record, I have requested order # or email used from Ragingmenace223 several times now, which he refuses to provide.

Apparently his order is a re-ship and pretty close to be delivered.

It's always good to talk with a source or admin of a forum before you go bashing a source publicly.

No one can claim that they lost money with us and it will stay like that.

Reaction score
Steroidify does it again
30% off* flash sale for entire line of products
Will last only a few days
Use promo code "MAR30"

mar.jpg

*30% if paid with bitcoin. Discounts delivered as instant cashback (bonus coins).

Reaction score
Covid-19 preparedness with Steroidify

They say we've only scratched the surface with this pandemic.

Boost your immune system and be prepared.

image-1563635679-emg73hsqhs_350_350_1.jpg

image-1563635560-li0rlmvebu_350_350_1.jpg

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i know people who have used these guys and the customer eventually got something after jumping through a lot of hopps

Last edited:

jdusmc1371

Reaction score
Dude you all are selling single bottles of hgh but in the picture if shows a bottle labled hcg ��

Reaction score
i know people who have used these guys and the customer eventually got something after jumping through a lot of hopps

So, you or your people did receive the package mentioned here, right?

Reaction score
Dude you all are selling single bottles of hgh but in the picture if shows a bottle labled hcg ��

Thanks for the heads up. It's a brand new product and I have just messaged our tech team to change picture.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Our team understands that COVID-19 can limit your training and maybe even brake your cycle planning. Here is what has been decided:
For absolutely all customers who have active bonus in their wallets, the expiration date has been extended to 180 days.

Did you receive today or recently an e-mail saying that your BC are expiring in the next 30 days? Rest assured please, your bonus coins are "safe" for the next 180 days.

Steroidify Team
steroidify.com/

Reaction score
How can we become your supplier? We have stable source,and we're looing for long-term partners.

New Threads