• 6. Falcons QB Matt Ryan: $30 million
  • 7. Vikings QB Kirk Cousins: $28 million
  • 8. Colts QB Jacoby Brissett: $27.98 million
  • 9. 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5 million
  • 10. Lions QB Matthew Stafford: $27 million

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What was the guaranteed money. That's the real number in football contracts.

Reaction score
NFL's highest paid quarterbacks (average salary per year):

• 1. Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: $35 million
  • 2. Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger: $34 million
  • 3.Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: $33.5 million
  • 3. Rams QB Jared Goff: $33.5 million
  • 5. Eagles QB Carson Wentz: $32 million
  • 6. Falcons QB Matt Ryan: $30 million
  • 7. Vikings QB Kirk Cousins: $28 million
  • 8. Colts QB Jacoby Brissett: $27.98 million
  • 9. 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5 million
  • 10. Lions QB Matthew Stafford: $27 million

Wow, how is Drew Brees not on this list?

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He’s a nut for that! Thought I would atleast see Brady up there, guess not

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Brady and brees always take team friendly deals to help out their team Dak is looking at what mahomes will get which be don’t deserve period. He should of took that $33 M made sure he had good guaranteed money and called it a day. Too many QBs available this off season for him to be trying to get all this money I was them I would not pay more then the $33M

El Gringo

Reaction score
He shoulda taken that 33 mil and thanked all his linemen and Ezekiel

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Brady and Brees are both free agents hence they wouldn’t be up there.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Guys an idiot. He should have taken the money.

Caballero

Reaction score
As a die hard Boyz fan you can't just pay Dak a huge contract. They need to lock up Cooper and Byron Jones as well. So blowing a load of cash on Dak would put them in a worst position imo.Call his bluff
and stick to the 33 million offer I say. If he walks, well like Bobbyloads said there's lots of Qb's to be had this off-season.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
makes no sense man you guys have a solid team hired a great new coach and dudes a 3rd round pick that has had good numbers but you have to build around you he can’t possibly think he’s worth way more then that. The Cooper addition really boosted your guys offense and the O like and zeek are awesome why would you even want to mess that up zeke is locked down for years take a team friendly contract and try to win Super Bowls don’t be greedy. I’m a bears fan we’re always a QB away from a super bowl lol but even I would say don’t take him for that much look at Goff and Wentz got paid all that money and sucked it up pay Cooper and franchise tag this asshole

As a die hard Boyz fan you can't just pay Dak a huge contract. They need to lock up Cooper and Byron Jones as well. So blowing a load of cash on Dak would put them in a worst position imo.Call his bluff
and stick to the 33 million offer I say. If he walks, well like Bobbyloads said there's lots of Qb's to be had this off-season.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
If Dak is looking at Mahomes he's delusional.

in my opinion Mahomes should not shoot for max either and care about being able to keep and build a team around him for the future smh another QB the bears did not draft and took Mitch smh

Caballero

Reaction score
Mahomes will get 40 million or damn close too it. Also I just read there's speculation that Teddy Bridgewater may command 30 million as a free agent. So if that happens, sure as shit Dak is going to ask for more if Dallas doesn't get a deal done before that.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Teddy was becoming a beast in Minnesota until that crazy leg injury he screwed they leg up really good and he did an great job filling in for Drew he deserves the money grab for all the years of being hurt and not getting paid much Dak got drafted late they let Romo go for him he should do a fair deal I’m not saying get undervalued but like 35 is a good number not 40 smh rich people problems.

Mahomes will get 40 million or damn close too it. Also I just read there's speculation that Teddy Bridgewater may command 30 million as a free agent. So if that happens, sure as shit Dak is going to ask for more if Dallas doesn't get a deal done before that.

Caballero

Reaction score
Teddy was becoming a beast in Minnesota until that crazy leg injury he screwed they leg up really good and he did an great job filling in for Drew he deserves the money grab for all the years of being hurt and not getting paid much Dak got drafted late they let Romo go for him he should do a fair deal I’m not saying get undervalued but like 35 is a good number not 40 smh rich people problems.
I'm not completely sold on Dak don't get me wrong. He's good but not GREAT....yet! Lol So take the 33 million and not a penny more haha

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He’s not even that good. But you have to know what’s guaranteed to make a decision. I hate agreeing with CJ, but it could be a 33 mil contract with only 10 mil guaranteed.

New Threads