Gear Effectiveness

Mik

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so a question I have I tried two different sources from my coach. I was taking test E close to 500 mg of it weekly anadrol around 50 mg daily and I had tren e at 450 mg weekly.

It was for 16 weeks the anadrol I stopped at 8 weeks but had no feeling whatsoever. I did a lot of research and had my help if need be for gyno or any issues of that nature. Not much gains either I was gaining ofcourse because my diet was literally 6 meals a day of 8 oz chicken, cup of rice and a cup of greens plus 1 protein shake so 6 meals and a shake so size was coming but no major changes it felt more of a natural weight gain if that makes sense. Just want to know your opinions. Thank you all.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
8 weeks of anadrol should have added significant muscle mass and many side effects such as water retention, higher blood pressure and painful pumps. What was the anadrol dosage?

Mik

Reaction score
The dosage of the anadrol was 50mg a day brotha and that’s what I figured but I do know that everyone’s body is different and reacts different. They were capsules aswell

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
All the doses you spoke of would make a noticeable difference over that period of time.

Reactions: Mik

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
All the doses you spoke of would make a noticeable difference over that period of time.

Agreed.

Drugs aside: Just the food should have made a huge impact over 4 months.

Reactions: Mik

Mik

Reaction score
That’s what I would think brotha thank you for your post

Mik

Reaction score
Agreed.

Drugs aside: Just the food should have made a huge impact over 4 months.
Yea man there was a difference but the feeling was a natural means of weight and strength gains if that makes sense becuase it was a **** ton of food ��

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Definitely should of seen some results in size,
I've never used any A bomb,
But seen others blow up in 3-4 wks

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I personally know 2 non-responders to test, Anadrol is hard to imagine anyone not responding to that garbage.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Drol works on everyone........................................If no-results ,,then it was junk...get new gear.!!

Mik

Reaction score
Drol works on everyone........................................If no-results ,,then it was junk...get new gear.!!
Thank you man that’s what I assumed second opinions are great I’ll look around ! Again thank you

Mik

Reaction score
I personally know 2 non-responders to test, Anadrol is hard to imagine anyone not responding to that garbage.
If possible brotha and got the time if you can give your reasoning why it’s garbage ide like to know and if what you prefer to the alternative thank you !! I appreciate it

Mik

Reaction score
Definitely should of seen some results in size,
I've never used any A bomb,
But seen others blow up in 3-4 wks
Yea havnt seen anyone take it so was going off my experience from it which was bad ha

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
That combo of gear should have you packing on size, something's not right here?

New Threads