3 weeks away from the gym on cycle

Reaction score
Hey Guys. Im currently running 600.mg test a week, but for the next 3 weeks im out of the country and can't train. How much Will this break Hurt My gains, im still eating the same amount of calories, and still shooting same amount of test? Could i Even prevent Any muscle Loss?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Were you unaware of this 3 week absence before you started ...

At a minimum do bodyweight training ... pushups squats ... situps to failure or 100 repair even of you to rest ... 2 to 3 sets ... DO NOT stop all activity for 3 weeks ...

Reactions: CJ

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Training whilst abroad of one of the most enjoyable parts of travel.

Unless you’re going abroad on a medical vacation and getting surgery, what’s preventing you getting to the gym?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Traincation!!!

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Studies in the 60’s showed gains in mass/strength with the group that was administered 600mg test/wk only and no exercise

compared to the group that optimized training with nutrition mass/strength was lower.

BUT it was considerable vs the group lifting at 300mg test per week and obviously group with no extra test

it sucks, dont sweat it. Body weight stuff and plan out next cycle in the future

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners for two.

I have just given more information about myself then you have.

How are you going to smuggle steroids on a plane with you? Lets pretend for a minute that you actually pull it off. Do you know how stupid it is to carry illegal substances on a plane with you?...especially to a foreign country?
Where are you going, the Congo, an African safari or a Desert island in the Pacific? There are gyms in other countries besides where you live.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
What country you going to? Find a gym there! That would be a cool experience to try a gym in another country. If no gym available body weight stuff or look into bands or a TRX cable. Could still get some good workouts in. 100 rep sets of lunges or squats even without weight will get your quads going!
enjoy the trip

Reactions: Jin

New Threads