Where the **** are my abs?

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some tips for getting my abs to pop more. I’m 5’10” 190lbs. I’m guessing 14% BF. I obviously need to drop more body fat. I have my diet locked down. And I’ve been running everyday(almost) for 20 mins. Burning around 350-400 cals. Then I’ll hop right into my workout. I’m leaving for vacation at the end of the month and would like for my abs to pop a little more. Should I cut carbs down significantly? I guess I’m just looking if I should do more cardio each day and double my abs workouts?

Dailey food intake.

219grams of carbs
80grams of fat
202grams of protein

Thanks fellas. I’m going to post this in other forums as well.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
A lot of abdominal aesthetics have to do with genetics.

The other biggest factor is bodyfat. Not much you can do in a matter of 10 days.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
you aren't going to see your abs well until you get to 10%, the amount they "pop" is more genetic then anything like Jin said.
Since you are in a hurry and it won't be for that long, your best bet is no carbs until vacation, that will get rid of some subcutaneous water and make you appear leaner then you are. Intermittent fasting will help as well, the shorter the eating window the better.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
They're there, based upon your avatar photo. Just a little more bodyfat to lose, not much.

Add in walks during your day. They'll burn Cals without making you hungry, like true workouts tend to do. Track your steps, progressively add more throughout your day, especially after meals.

Oops, I missed the 10 day part. Start now for summer!!!

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Also make sure your ab training is like your weight training. You need resistance to make them hypertrophy. Tons of reps aren’t actually beneficial compared to loading them with resistance!

Reaction score
Forgot to mention I added 500 mgs of tren ace a week and half ago. I thinking I’ll probably do a low carb diet till I go and eat 50 grams of carbs each day before my workouts.

Reaction score
Also make sure your ab training is like your weight training. You need resistance to make them hypertrophy. Tons of reps aren’t actually beneficial compared to loading them with resistance!

Yeah I think part of the reason is not going as hard as I should during my abs workouts. Just not used to working them out like this!

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I prefer clen but good ole eca stack will help a bit as well.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I thinking I’ll probably do a low carb diet till I go and eat 50 grams of carbs each day before my workouts.

Be aware, all this is really just doing is just manipulating water. This first good meal or umbrella drink on vacation, it's coming right back.

You left yourself 10 days, don't expect miracles. Learn from this, and give yourself plenty of time before summer gets here. If you're asking this same question on May 20th, you're dead to me! :32 (18):

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Heard of the first two. Not that last one.

helios is a combo, caffeine, albuterol, and yohimbine. I don't mind it... Makes me feel weird at the start then, tapers off.

I don't mind clen, I don't think it did much for me. I'll have to give it another shot to determine that. I sweat a lot during cardio.

ephedrine and yohimbine combo is my fav.

and than you have DNP.

Lots of things can help. Even phent, or sibutramine to help suppress your hunger.

As CJ said, you only have 10 or 9 days now.. These are things you can look into after your vacation.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
1 night and you'll know where they are

You wouldn’t last 3 minutes. You have no idea what you’d be up against.

and I don’t mean you’d be satisfied after 3 minutes. I mean you would be crippled.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
helios is injectable ain’t it?

helios is a combo, caffeine, albuterol, and yohimbine. I don't mind it... Makes me feel weird at the start then, tapers off.

I don't mind clen, I don't think it did much for me. I'll have to give it another shot to determine that. I sweat a lot during cardio.

ephedrine and yohimbine combo is my fav.

and than you have DNP.

Lots of things can help. Even phent, or sibutramine to help suppress your hunger.

As CJ said, you only have 10 or 9 days now.. These are things you can look into after your vacation.

New Threads