Where the **** are my abs?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Decent abs will happen around 10% body fat.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP here is the truth ... nothing is going to make a substantial change in 10 days ... you look good ... start putting your effort into planning your vacation and having a great time ... worry about abs and other body improvements when you get back over the next 90 days where you can actually make noticable improvements ...

Reactions: CJ

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I need some tips for getting my abs to pop more. I’m 5’10” 190lbs. I’m guessing 14% BF. I obviously need to drop more body fat. I have my diet locked down. And I’ve been running everyday(almost) for 20 mins. Burning around 350-400 cals. Then I’ll hop right into my workout. I’m leaving for vacation at the end of the month and would like for my abs to pop a little more. Should I cut carbs down significantly? I guess I’m just looking if I should do more cardio each day and double my abs workouts?

Dailey food intake.

219grams of carbs
80grams of fat
202grams of protein

Thanks fellas. I’m going to post this in other forums as well.

After 100 days of this....If you dont have them......look into other issues.

But abs are the last thing on the body to "pop"

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
don’t bother it’s horrible and does nothing for fat burning

not sure how you can say that when there are actual studies that prove it. Some people do experience bad side effects though, others can ramp up the dose quite high no problem. Thats why it's best to start at 20-40mcg and work up slowly when you first use it. I think it really shines when you are sub 10% and working to get that stubborn body fat off, pushing for 6% and lower. in the teens it will still help some, the water weight loss will be apparent quickly, but at that high of a body fat level you should be losing fat quickly enough no problem as long as you are on top of your diet and cardio.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I can say that because I have used it and it does fook all. I have never been sub 10% though so can’t comment there. Shaking like a shitting dog and heart pounding out my chest ain’t for me. A week dnp beats 6 months clen hands down

not sure how you can say that when there are actual studies that prove it. Some people do experience bad side effects though, others can ramp up the dose quite high no problem. Thats why it's best to start at 20-40mcg and work up slowly when you first use it. I think it really shines when you are sub 10% and working to get that stubborn body fat off, pushing for 6% and lower. in the teens it will still help some, the water weight loss will be apparent quickly, but at that high of a body fat level you should be losing fat quickly enough no problem as long as you are on top of your diet and cardio.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Opinions vary, but 10 days is plenty of time for progress.

Switch the running for HIIT. Hit a 1000 calorie deficit for 10 days. Bump the protein, cut the carbs. That should be about 3lbs of fat...give or take. That would be a noticable difference.

Be sure some of your HIIT is upper body. Battle ropes or some other homo shit.

Also, be wary of calorie calculators. To burn 400 cals in 20 mins of running, you'd be doing like 10-12mph the entire time. That's a ridiculous speed, unless you're some Kenyan marathon freak.

You can do clen if you want...but on that kind of restriction you'll cramp up.

Good luck...enjoy your vacation.

Musclebound8732

Best Physique At The Playground
Reaction score
Genetics and diet is gonna be the determining factor for abs. Though I think they’re overrated!

New Threads