did first pin ever, dont wanna continue what do i do?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You don't, you just stop, you already have really low testosterone levels, remember from your other thread?

I'm thinking you're just playing games with us, but if I'm wrong, look into transdermal testosterone creme/gel.

Reaction score
You don't, you just stop, you already have really low testosterone levels, remember from your other thread?

I'm thinking you're just playing games with us, but if I'm wrong, look into transdermal testosterone creme/gel.

im literally not kidding, i know i have low test levels, after this 1 pin how do i make sure my natural production doesnt stop whatever it is? do i do pct

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Hopefully he didn't pin it into the arse hole.... Wasn't there a thread on here about someone doing that?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You'll be fine, no need to do anything after only a single shot.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol dude is legit scared. You gonna be just fine man. No need to do anything

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is why 19 year olds should not be doing cycles ... other young men should know a mental component is required ... a certain level of maturity ... learn from this experience ... cut your losses ... take responsibility for your actions ... no one can help you ... bottom line you're going to be fine ... get a blood test in 2 weeks and another 6 to 8 weeks later ...

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
Pct stands for post cycle therapy, not i took one shot and quit. Chalk it up as a loss and go on about your trainin

Gabriel

Reaction score
Kinda want to hear this story after all of this.........................I mean REALLY how bad could it have been.....Blood shoot out???mother walked in ?? slipped hit the ball sack,only 1 balloon left................spill it.!!

Reaction score
Story!!! Story!!! Story!!! :32 (19):

Went broke because steroids were too expensive, if i continue im gonna be only able to get bloodwork at week 5-6, plus i got glass vials which i didnt except, ended up breaking 2 vials just to learn how to open them and glass kept getting in, 3rd vial i was angry that i wasted 2 and opened it, big piece of glass fell but i said **** it sucked it up with the syringe, injected it, felt pinful first minute i was walking around room ,eventually became less and less painful and tomorrow i could probably workout upper body again. My problem is not that i'm afraid to pin more, i used 23g 1 inch 1/4 needles on my delts anyway, i want to quit because i can't get bloodwork and people are telling me its not safe to delay it to 6th week, plus got turned off that everyone said for my first cycle to be a cut is a waste and that i should quit and save it for a bulk.

New Threads