Gym fights

Reaction score
When the guy pulls the plate off the barbell that other dude is benching lol...totally justifiable.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
guys wearing speedos are hard to take serious no matter how angry they are. And funny

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only time I ALMOST got in a fight at the gym was when there was a cross fit wanna be class happening and they were all sprinting up and the gym to get to their next station. Guy bumped my arm while I was doing laterals. It’s one thing to just be a dick; it’s another to take me out of the groove and risk an injury. He kept running, but I did chase him about 20ft before I came to my senses.

Last edited:

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
I’ll only break character to save my life or someone else’s. I vowed that if that ever happens, I’m taking their eyes! I will be the last thing you ever see. That’s if you survive.

Agree with CJ if Tiny mike yells at you! You really fukd up. I’d go sit on the lady’s toilet and think about what I did. That’s after a sincere apology. Mikes a monster lol

Last edited:

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
WHAT. IN. THE. ACTUAL. FUK?

The dude that pulled of the plate was a prank.

The other stuff was making me angry just watching. Ive never seen such meatheads in my life and ive been in and worked in gyms since I was 20.
The bodybuilder that slapped the civilian needs a beatdown.

The one that started at 16:45 made me laugh out loud I knew what was coming. The dude was told twice to stop dropping plates and was so disrespectful on the 3rd time the other guy just leaped on him, lol.

Then it went to another level at 25:47 when the douchebag of the highest level hit and then kicked the girl. The spineless pussies standing there did nothing. I would have snapped his fukking neck no questions asked. Im angry at that one just sitting here seeing it. I hope I never witness that because i'll be locked up after I give that asswipe the beating of his life.
Now im fired up, lol.

Last edited:

New Threads