Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone watching? Who you got?

We will be watching and I think Wilder wins by knockout but i hope I'm wrong

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
The things I have heard is that Fury plans to really come out swinging going for the KO. If he get's gassed Wilder may catch him with his hands down. I am pulling for Fury, though.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That’s a great fight

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
FS1 had the December 2018 fight on in like speed format yesterday. Watched it while doing cardio. I had forgotten the 12th round knock down. Wilder was really going for it in the 12th. If you look at them side by side anyone pick Wilder 9 out of 10 times. I just can't root for anyone from Tuscaloosa.

Redemption79

Reaction score
Damn. Impressive showing from the gypsy king. What's next? I assume it's going to be another rematch, but I think I'd rather see Joshua show up against either of these guys.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Damn. Impressive showing from the gypsy king. What's next? I assume it's going to be another rematch, but I think I'd rather see Joshua show up against either of these guys.

Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua at Wembley for a title unification match. Would be the first time ever (and likely last) that all the belts were unified on a British champion. Any other bullshit matchup is bullshit.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua at Wembley for a title unification match. Would be the first time ever (and likely last) that all the belts were unified on a British champion. Any other bullshit matchup is bullshit.

What about Lennox Lewis, was there a belt he was missing? Oh and on that note, was that a girdle he had on for the fight?

I think Fury should give Joshua a shot. Wilder had 2 shots to beat Fury and didn't so he can wait his turn in line.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
What about Lennox Lewis, was there a belt he was missing? Oh and on that note, was that a girdle he had on for the fight?

I think Fury should give Joshua a shot. Wilder had 2 shots to beat Fury and didn't so he can wait his turn in line.

.I had to look on wikipedia. It looks like Lewis didn't have the WBO.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Agreed - we don't need Fury / Wilder III. Better match-ups to make. F/W III is just a blatant cash grab.

Grinch

Reaction score
Fury moves so fast for such a big guy. Dude slips punches like just came out the matrix. He also seems to do some things for his community, which is always respectable. Even if it is a bunch of fukn pikies

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Fury moves so fast for such a big guy. Dude slips punches like just came out the matrix. He also seems to do some things for his community, which is always respectable. Even if it is a bunch of fukn pikies

tenor.gif

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Agreed - we don't need Fury / Wilder III. Better match-ups to make. F/W III is just a blatant cash grab.

Wilder definitely doesn’t deserve a rematch. All the nonsense excuses he’s making really makes him look like a bitch. Claims he’s a warrior, has any Warrior ever made an excuse or put blame on other people?

The fool put on almost 20 lbs still appeared as if he or his camp doesn’t understand he needs a solid foundation to move off of and hold himself up. Looking like a drunk clown fumbling around on stilts. I’m glad he finally lost and hopefully people can now see clearer, the man is not a boxer or any one who should go down in history with the greats. He can Fight and got a hell of a right hand and that’s all that should be said.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s in the contract that they have to rematch . One way around that is to pay wilder to step aside so Joshua can fight .

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
A doc has just been aired in uk on his home life, this guy is so grounded it’s unreal. They have 5 kids and refuse to have cleaners or nanny’s do it just him and his wife. It’s great to watch if you can get it over there. It’s the period between the 2 wilder fights

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
A doc has just been aired in uk on his home life, this guy is so grounded it’s unreal. They have 5 kids and refuse to have cleaners or nanny’s do it just him and his wife. It’s great to watch if you can get it over there. It’s the period between the 2 wilder fights

Do you know the title? I always took him as a "salt of the Earth" type dude. Love to see down to Earth, nose to grind stone mofos excel.

Redemption79

Reaction score
Fury would likely be willing to fight Joshua, but I'm not as certain that Joshua would br willing to fight Fury. Joshua didn't seem to want any part of Wilder when he had the belt... Fury seems like a worse matchup for him IMO.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3rd fight set up for around July now. If I was wilder I’d probably just say **** it and move on after taking a beating like that.

New Threads