New here

Reaction score
Just saying hi not really new to the forum but first time posting anything. Ive referenced back to this on and off for information i was looking for always found what i needed for the most part.
A little about about myself im 35 185lbs workout 5 to 6 days a week cpl hrs a day. Been on trt for about a yr. Realizing im wanting more so we will see where this goes. Hoping to find alot of good information and some guidance along the way.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Hey man - welcome. Thanks for the details of the intro!

hows TRT working out for you?

Reaction score
Honestly was great when i first got on it. Now that ive been doing it for over a year i feel like im just normal more the less. Still feel really good though.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Honestly was great when i first got on it. Now that ive been doing it for over a year i feel like im just normal more the less. Still feel really good though.

That's what happens, but your new normal is much better than your old normal. When I think I'm "normal" but look back and remember how crappy I felt before, it's night and day.

Welcome to the UG, officially.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community ... sounds like you've already got some good habits of hitting gym consistently ... what kind of workouts are you currently doing ...?

Reaction score
Thanks, pretty much a the bro split
Monday chest
Tuesday legs
Wednesday shoulders
Thursday back
Fri arms
I tend to throw a little more in from other body parts not alot just a few sets high volume to keep the bloodflow going. So like monday ill add tris wensday ill add some biceps thursdays ill thow some chest in there. Sometimes i spit my leg day to tues and sat and do more quad and hamstring dominant days.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Like CJ said, "normal" is a Perception. See what I did there?

Welcome to the show

Reactions: CJ

New Threads