Hey Guys

Reaction score
What’s up fellas? New to this forum (obviously) just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. Been lurking for a while, seems as though you guys all have a great amount of knowledge/insight about bodybuilding in general. Looking forward to speaking with some of you in the near future, have no doubt I’ll gain a ton of knowledge during my time spent here.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for coming out if the shadows!

lots of great info and some great dudes here.

when you have a sec, why don’t you share more about your experience and goals... and your opinions on whether pineapple belongs on pizza.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Pineapple with your choice of pork product: bacon, ham, pepperoni etc. Oh yes.

pineapple, red peppers, and Italian sausage.... mmmm glad it's off season for me.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
:(
I guess you really never know someone until you ask the hard questions...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Growing up in NY putting pineapple on pizza was a crime that would result in banning you to a deserted island never to be seen again. Welcome to the board,warmachine.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Growing up in NY putting pineapple on pizza was a crime that would result in banning you to a deserted island never to be seen again. Welcome to the board,warmachine.

bring back the old ways!

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys! Btw, I just created a thread over in the Anabolic asteroid Cycle forum. It has a bit of my background, goals, etc. as well as an ask for suggestions. Any feedback there is appreciated!

Thanks!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
What’s up fellas? New to this forum (obviously) just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. Been lurking for a while, seems as though you guys all have a great amount of knowledge/insight about bodybuilding in general. Looking forward to speaking with some of you in the near future, have no doubt I’ll gain a ton of knowledge during my time spent here.

Welcome to ug, plenty of good information here