HCG only cycle?

Reaction score
Friend wants to do a HCG only cycle, wanted Test but some idiot told him HCG is safer and does the same thing so why not? hes planning 500ui weekly and thinks it will do better results than 250mg or 500mg test a week.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Friend wants to do a HCG only cycle, wanted Test but some idiot told him HCG is safer and does the same thing so why not? hes planning 500ui weekly and thinks it will do better results than 250mg or 500mg test a week.

Both you and your friend should do some research.

The short answer is that hcg will will do nothing close to what testosterone will.

Hcg monotherapy is suitable for treating low testosterone but that’s about it.

Furthermore 500iu a week is a fraction of the dose it would take to significantly raise t levels.

If you are serious about this stuff then study up.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was wondering why you were appearing with negative rep when I was reading your other post tonight ... now I see why .. I would have thought with your 1 pin cycle debacle you'd be licking your wounds and be off researching diet and best workouts to put on mass at 19 years old ... instead you're posting up another preposterous thread ...

Sicwun88

Reaction score

Like everyone else is saying,
You & your friend need to educate yourself as much as possible before doing anything!
There seems to be a whole lot of people doing things first,.
Then wanna ask questions!
There's plenty of research to obtain,no need for mistakes these days,

Reactions: Jin

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pro Tip: don't muck about with exogenous hormones without doing yer research first.

That said, its good yer on here asking questions - keep doing that and know that the Lads are interested 1st and foremost in keeping ye safe, even if it comes off as tough love.

Yer too young to be in need of any sort of anabolics, IMO. Show me yer blood test and low T and I'll buy it. Until then, eat much, lift heavy and sleep like a bear.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

The rest will take care of itself as yer in the prime of yer life to grow strong right now. Save the gear fer later, if at all.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
You need new friends. Pinning hcg will bring your berries back though. Good luck

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Tell your "friend" that it is ok to ask questions here in the first person.

I prefer to answer questions for research purposes rather than to fix a dumb mistake.

Don't use hcg as a cycle.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
HCG only cycle will desensitize the testes to LH and analogs. The amount of HCG necessary to boost test by an amount that would elicit muscular growth would desensitize "your friend" pretty quickly.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Tell your friend if it doesn’t work you will teabag him with your massive clacker bag

Reaction score
I was wondering why you were appearing with negative rep when I was reading your other post tonight ... now I see why .. I would have thought with your 1 pin cycle debacle you'd be licking your wounds and be off researching diet and best workouts to put on mass at 19 years old ... instead you're posting up another preposterous thread ...

Oh trust me im licking my salty ****ing wounds everyday, i spent my last 200 dollars on 20 amps of 250mg test, pct and ai and i'm never gonna use it. I'm seriously asking for my friend.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just buy neugenix. i saw a commercial on tv, says it increases T levels 40%

New Threads