Torn biceps recovery

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
sorry to hear this man! that's terrible. Hope the recovery process goes smoothly for you. If you start to get down and frustrated, take it out on your legs! The couple times I have been seriously injured, forcing myself to go to the gym and do whatever I still could was the only thing that kept me sane.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Ouch. Good Luck on the surgery. Wish you a speedy recovery. You will be back in no time brutha.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do u think it was already damaged from years of training? I try to avoid other sports or anything that can injure me when im prime time into training

It def could’ve been man. I beat the shit out of my body...wouldn’t doubt it. I’ve also broken that same arm and hyperextended the elbow playing high school sports.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I let some personal things get in the way of my training, and I've been to the gym MAYBE 3x this past month - also not eating like I should. This injury has been the wake up call I needed to get my shit together. Here's where we are heading into surgery tomorrow. 253lbs and pretty fluffy. The goal is to look better at the end of recovery than the beginning.

A2pSF5T.jpg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Looking better than most of us, as usual.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I let some personal things get in the way of my training, and I've been to the gym MAYBE 3x this past month - also not eating like I should. This injury has been the wake up call I needed to get my shit together. Here's where we are heading into surgery tomorrow. 253lbs and pretty fluffy. The goal is to look better at the end of recovery than the beginning.

A2pSF5T.jpg

You'll be back In no time.

Look at antoine vaillant.. tore his bi and now hes 9 wks out I believe

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You'll be back In no time.

Look at antoine vaillant.. tore his bi and now hes 9 wks out I believe

Yes! I have followed his recovery closely - def gives me hope!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Damn Hurt, I just saw this and my heart bleeds for you. I know how much you put into this thing we do and the more you put in, the more there is to be taken from you; it sucks.

You'll hear all the right things; "You'll be back better than ever", "Minor set back" , "Happens to every competitive person" But the bottom line is you'll be headed into a dark place. Initially there's anger, then depression followed by acceptance. Just keep your eye on the goal and that's to get back. Attack your therapy and rehab as if it was your training and let time do the healing.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn Hurt, I just saw this and my heart bleeds for you. I know how much you put into this thing we do and the more you put in, the more there is to be taken from you; it sucks.

You'll hear all the right things; "You'll be back better than ever", "Minor set back" , "Happens to every competitive person" But the bottom line is you'll be headed into a dark place. Initially there's anger, then depression followed by acceptance. Just keep your eye on the goal and that's to get back. Attack your therapy and rehab as if it was your training and let time do the healing.

Thank you for the advice and keeping it real as always brother!

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score

A2pSF5T.jpg

You still look good, Hurt. Will you still be able to maintain what you have?

New Threads