rexwal

Reaction score
I’m wondering how they were released on bond if it is a federal case.

Worse thing is they changed the name to Nuclear Labs and are still operating.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Those that cooperate I suppose, just thinking out loud!

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score

Srs? Are you comfortable saying where (boards) they are operating? I would worry about dealing with Nuclear if Esser and friends are operating it, but worry more that LE is operating it instead.

rexwal

Reaction score
Srs? Are you comfortable saying where (boards) they are operating? I would worry about dealing with Nuclear if Esser and friends are operating it, but worry more that LE is operating it instead.

I read on another forum Nuclear Labs is David Esser running under a different lab name. Apparently he is posting daily on HCU and it’s him.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that too since my earlier post. To be fair, I'm not sure if that's Fact or Guess. To be honest, I'm guessing it's Fact.

Was never motivated to deal with DRed or HCU or BOP in the past, and current facts from bust reports don't change that.

Reaction score
Why wouldn't it be D-RED? He's out on bond. He has been working with the feds for the last few years and he's been doing his thing. He did something that pissed off his handler or D-REDS name came up in something it shouldn't have and it caught the ear of the US Attorney handling his case(s).
Not sure if you all have known anyone who has been jammed up? Some may straighten up for bit but for the most part, they've got a lifestyle they've grown accustomed to and people who depend on their income to survive.
Changing up the name of the lab makes sense...but my money says he's back on the grind. He may very well have the blessing of the feds to go back to work. The name change may be to help keep the info and money coming in. I mean, who in their right mind would order from Goldline knowing they've been hit?

kdraoui

Reaction score
D-red bought ironlifter from PECS if I remember right. He would login to a sources account and collect WU and MG details and then say the source was hacked. This guy has always been 100% dirtbag.

kdraoui

Reaction score
“This investigation establishes that Esser’s primary source of income is the large-scale distribution of steroids. He spend lavishly to buy cars, luxury goods and real estate,” an agent with U.S. Homeland Security Investigations wrote in a 140-age affidavit."

"The cars he purchased include a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette for $63,000 and a 2016 BMW X6 SUV for $36,234. The vehicles and three others were seized by federal authorities who contend they were used in the distribution of steroids."

"While investigating Esser, authorities learned Mansfield police received an anonymous tip in the spring of 2019 that Esser was selling drugs and determined he opened a post office box at the Mansfield post office, according to the affidavit."

"In addition, federal authorities believe Esser and Nieves had some type of falling out in late 2019. They believe the dispute is related to Esser being assaulted in the early morning hours in early January. Police found him covered in blood from his head to his chest outside his home and unspent bullets on the ground. He declined medical attention and was initially uncooperative, according to the affidavit.

He then told police a masked man struck him in the head with a firearm after coming home from a Providence bar. He told police he and Nieves had a falling out and that he believed his attacker might be related to Nieves, according to the affidavit."

https://www.thesunchronicle.com/new...cle_4b7acc93-8989-5892-89b0-2055c7bf8878.html

rexwal

Reaction score
Why wouldn't it be D-RED? He's out on bond. He has been working with the feds for the last few years and he's been doing his thing. He did something that pissed off his handler or D-REDS name came up in something it shouldn't have and it caught the ear of the US Attorney handling his case(s).
Not sure if you all have known anyone who has been jammed up? Some may straighten up for bit but for the most part, they've got a lifestyle they've grown accustomed to and people who depend on their income to survive.
Changing up the name of the lab makes sense...but my money says he's back on the grind. He may very well have the blessing of the feds to go back to work. The name change may be to help keep the info and money coming in. I mean, who in their right mind would order from Goldline knowing they've been hit?

Any idea when he goes to court next?

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
well if you have dealt with him in the past i wouldnt be picking anything up from the post office unless you know what it is...i dont wish harm on anyone that hasnt done anything to me...and i dont know the fella so im not going to speak on his character...It can turn into a positive thing for our community though...this is a reminder to stay humble and to keep ur business on the dl...if i used peds i would never tell anyone where i got it from....people just dont use their heads anymore...i just hope that this doesnt effect our board...i have really come to like ug over this yr and would like to see everyone thrive in which every way they do so here

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
“This investigation establishes that Esser’s primary source of income is the large-scale distribution of steroids. He spend lavishly to buy cars, luxury goods and real estate,” an agent with U.S. Homeland Security Investigations wrote in a 140-age affidavit."

"The cars he purchased include a 2017 Chevrolet Corvette for $63,000 and a 2016 BMW X6 SUV for $36,234. The vehicles and three others were seized by federal authorities who contend they were used in the distribution of steroids."

"While investigating Esser, authorities learned Mansfield police received an anonymous tip in the spring of 2019 that Esser was selling drugs and determined he opened a post office box at the Mansfield post office, according to the affidavit."

"In addition, federal authorities believe Esser and Nieves had some type of falling out in late 2019. They believe the dispute is related to Esser being assaulted in the early morning hours in early January. Police found him covered in blood from his head to his chest outside his home and unspent bullets on the ground. He declined medical attention and was initially uncooperative, according to the affidavit.

He then told police a masked man struck him in the head with a firearm after coming home from a Providence bar. He told police he and Nieves had a falling out and that he believed his attacker might be related to Nieves, according to the affidavit."

https://www.thesunchronicle.com/new...cle_4b7acc93-8989-5892-89b0-2055c7bf8878.html

he must not watch gangster movies...everyone knows not to be flashy with cash ur not earning legally...sounds like he got what he had coming not that i agree but i mean the more posts i read the dumber i think the guy was.... come on now....if he wasnt so greedy he still be living good but not like a king... i just hope whoever is doing business is taking this as a lesson of what not to do....i dont want to see any of my fellow brothers here talked about like this. this is the only board i belong to anymore i might have joined a few over the years but i cant remember which so i see im far less experienced then all you guys posting...i just hope everyone uses this as a reminder of what could happen and not to get comfortable...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
he must not watch gangster movies...everyone knows not to be flashy with cash ur not earning legally...sounds like he got what he had coming not that i agree but i mean the more posts i read the dumber i think the guy was.... come on now....if he wasnt so greedy he still be living good but not like a king... i just hope whoever is doing business is taking this as a lesson of what not to do....i dont want to see any of my fellow brothers here talked about like this. this is the only board i belong to anymore i might have joined a few over the years but i cant remember which so i see im far less experienced then all you guys posting...i just hope everyone uses this as a reminder of what could happen and not to get comfortable...

Is there some sort of bribe you’d be willing to take in exchange for using paragraphs?

I almost never read anything you write because it’s too cumbersome.

Reaction score
Hell he even has new items added to the list. I got an email from "admin" on his board listing said items. Dude is a trip man

GSgator

Reaction score
Wow I haven’t heard this name in years. He pulled some shady shit back in the day. I was a mod on IL before he took over then he brought in his crew.