Order Ephedrine online?

Reaction score
I’m a newbie to the forum. I know Ephedrine has been banned in the US, but I’m curious if you order online outside of the U.S.?

Thank you

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I haven's seen ephedrine in a store in the U.S in years.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I ordered from UK, no problem arriving here in US. I cant remember the site I got it from as I got like 400 pills (enough for life for me as I use it sparingly) but plenty of sources oversea's...

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I have no doubt you can order about anything you want overseas and it be delivered here in the States.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe there is an over the counter asma product you can get that has it ... sorry I forgot the name ... there other threads here that list it ...

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe there is an over the counter asma product you can get that has it ... sorry I forgot the name ... there other threads here that list it ...

You are correct! it's Bronkaid. 25 mg of Ephedrine per cap. Here they actually take a pic of your license & you have to sign for it.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't order ephedra online. If you get busted importing that to the US you're going to have the DEA all over your for manufacturing meth.

Just use bronkaid or get it from someone local if you can find it.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I always buy primatene which is ephedrine hcl from the pharmacy. just go to a cvs or similar and ask for it at the counter. they check your license and make you sign for it because they control how much people can buy as I believe it was used to make meth.

if you order online, I assume that would be dangerous as they probably are looking for it and would assume you are importing it for meth.

side note, people here like bronkaid more? which is ephedrine sulfate
iv never tried that one, only used it once before working with a coach and he had me use primatene

TheSpectre

Reaction score
You are correct! it's Bronkaid. 25 mg of Ephedrine per cap. Here they actually take a pic of your license & you have to sign for it.

Isn't it a weaker version or something?

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score

Primatine is another OTC asthma med with ephedrine in it.
Primatine only has 12.5mg compared to Bronkaids 25mg but it's a second viable option in case Bronk isn't available for some reason.

I'm with Spongy on this one, not worth the risk trying to import through customs.

Isn't it a weaker version or something?

Sulfate vs HCL

I don't have enough knowledge to know if it really makes much of a difference.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
It's legal here in canada.

when i lived in the states, i'd use primeatene as well, it was cheaper than bronkaid? I've used both. I didn't notice a difference in the two. I don't even notice the difference between those two, vs. what I buy here. Only crappy part about the u.s. you gotta show I.d. as, it's made to use Meth.

I like to use anywhere from 16mg to 64mg. Just depends on my over all goal. Today I think I used 64mg.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
It is kind of crazy how you can just walk into a store here and ask for ephedrine and pop there it is.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
It is kind of crazy how you can just walk into a store here and ask for ephedrine and pop there it is.

I found it odd that I had to show ID for it...

But, I understand. Meth heads ruin it for everyone.

I just got a store to release me a case if I want it. "We've seen you enough times, if you need more, we can get you a case"... "Oh, alright, thanks, don't think I'll ever need that much but, sure". I think in code, he was saying, 'its okay, you wanna make meth, we will turn a blind eye'.

Reaction score
Bronkaid was $12 for 60 tabs at Wal-Mart last time I bought some. Great deal and also the best otc med for sinus\congestion issues.

New Threads