Sorry fellas, more infection scare! Delt this time

Reaction score
So I pinned 2days ago in my delt, next day it swelled up HUGE, to the point I cant lift my arm up because my delt/shoulder area is so swollen.. its red and hot to the touch.. wierd that my temperature reads 95.8?! Been feeling a little wierd... I have a left over script of "Sulfa" antibiotics from when I drilled a hole in my arm last month lol.. Again sorry to bring up infection talk again..

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Give me some history. Have you gotten an infection from this before?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What type of AAS are you pinning? This is your second episode.

Torres

Reaction score
Try to get some Augmentine !!!
Ive heard that’s the best drug for us weight lifters when getting any type of infection!!

Reaction score
Its funny I used to buy all my gear premade and had severe PIP and infections sometimes with almost every cycle.

Switched to homebrew and no PIP, and no infections. Just super smooth awesome gear thats better then even pharma stuff Ive done that still caused PIP in some locations.

??? Why cant ugl's do something I can do so easily with ease??? One of those wtf mysteries!!!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Its funny I used to buy all my gear premade and had severe PIP and infections sometimes with almost every cycle.

Switched to homebrew and no PIP, and no infections. Just super smooth awesome gear thats better then even pharma stuff Ive done that still caused PIP in some locations.

??? Why cant ugl's do something I can do so easily with ease??? One of those wtf mysteries!!!

The right ones can and do!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or find a trusted source and don't poison yourself ...

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Well on my last pinn I had pretty good pip and redness but this one is swollen AF and hot to the touch as well..

If its happened more than once, throw it away. If you have another fresh vial, you can try to use it. If it doesn't happen when you use a new vial, awesome, if it does, throw it all away and find a different supplier.

Meanwhile, add some heat to the area and give that area a few days if it doesn't get better on its own, get an antibiotic.

Reaction score
If its happened more than once, throw it away. If you have another fresh vial, you can try to use it. If it doesn't happen when you use a new vial, awesome, if it does, throw it all away and find a different supplier.

Meanwhile, add some heat to the area and give that area a few days if it doesn't get better on its own, get an antibiotic.
See redness..
The one with red paint is where I pinned, excuse the terrible prison ink haha
cfb41f1fc7b986e5fbced12c6c87a747.jpg
7be7aa044e03e3553080e46e135a72b3.jpg

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just ask for a discount.

Reaction score
After 5days, taking some leftover antibiotics I think I've made it thru the worst part, swelling is going down, pain is gone just a little itchy.. pinned my smoothest yet last night with new vial in the VG with zero PIP!!

New Threads