How to use Sustanon 250

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I was planning on running 500mg of test c
Twice a week.

Any suggestions on how I would want to go about that using sus,? But looking for the same results?

I know sus would only need to be pinned every two weeks?
. just wanted to hear some opinions from others!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I was planning on running 500mg of test c
Twice a week.

Any suggestions on how I would want to go about that using sus,? But looking for the same results?

I know sus would only need to be pinned every two weeks?

. just wanted to hear some opinions from others!

Sustanon still needs to be pinned 2x per week. Its a pointless blend IMO

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with BSP, 2x a week. Imo sust is low on the food chain brother. I might suggest sticking to test cyp

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Have a cousin that swears by it. His go to. Not mine. Cypionate is my preference. With all the different esters in Sustanon, it is more difficult to keep steady serum levels. But, Sic, whoever told you to pin every two weeks knows less than me.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its test just broken up into 4 esters .Best way to use sust is mon wed fri pinning..This way u take advantage of the prop..You can pin it 2x a week if u want too..My favorite is test cyp and i mix 100 mg of prop into it

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I went to follow up on my low T diagnosis when I worked in Prague. Really strong medical group actually and some very educated docs (they could turn around bloods in less than a day)... but their prescription was 250mg sust pinned once every two weeks. Obviously a bad idea.

I think a lot of it had to do with the lack of availability of other esthers in the Czech Republic at the time, but it goes to show you... do your homework.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I went to follow up on my low T diagnosis when I worked in Prague. Really strong medical group actually and some very educated docs (they could turn around bloods in less than a day)... but their prescription was 250mg sust pinned once every two weeks. Obviously a bad idea.

I think a lot of it had to do with the lack of availability of other esthers in the Czech Republic at the time, but it goes to show you... do your homework.

I feel the USA scripts Cypionate for a reason.

I can't stand test e one bit.