Subcutaneous Testosterone Injections vs Intramuscular Testosterone Injections on TRT

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I’ve been experimenting with this during my first year on TRT. Bloods both ways are nearly identical. A dose is a dose... it all comes down to what you’re comfortable with.

SubQ will save scar tissue buildup over the years potentially... but as for keeping the trough out, I find no difference on my test levels 5 days after an injection whether it’s subQ or IM.

Reactions: CJ

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did gh sub-q for 3 years ... 2X a day for over a year ... super easy no doubt ... just not sure how oil would react ... small volumes would work ... .5 to 1ml would probably be fine sub-q ... 2mel and up probably better IM ...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I’ve been experimenting with this during my first year on TRT. Bloods both ways are nearly identical. A dose is a dose... it all comes down to what you’re comfortable with.

SubQ will save scar tissue buildup over the years potentially... but as for keeping the trough out, I find no difference on my test levels 5 days after an injection whether it’s subQ or IM.

Same here, I've tested it out myself. Funny enough though, I went back to IM, but with slin pins.

Definitely wouldn't do high volume SubQ though, maybe 0.5 ml would be my limit.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've done sub q for years, BUT.... it may actually increase your blood levels in a bad way (hematocrit and hemoglobin) and that might be the reason why my blood levels got out of control over the last few years....

Thehogsters

Reaction score
I don't care for it. Seems to leave knots under my skin.
Hell I even started pinning HGH IM.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I have always done IM. Just as easy imo.

buck

Reaction score
I have used both ways for many years. And find sub-q to be the easiest. No damage to muscles. Not good for cycles really but for TRT especially daily it works great.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I bought some slin pins and have been doing upper quad and shoulder injection IM with 29g 1/2". I think is the route for me. I can't be doing much muscle damage with this tiny thing. That was my main concern. Takes about 3 min to load though.

Reactions: CJ

New Threads