Intermediate level cutting cycle?

Reaction score
Anyone have a rec for an intermediate level cutting cycle? I've used gear a few years but need to try some new stacks.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Why G said.

I'm starting a fat lass period soon, and for the first 4 months, there won't be any drugs involved, besides my TRT.

Only at the very end am I going to add a single compound, to polish it off.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
just asking for advice

Post an intro in the new member forum.

We know absolutely nothing about you. Hard to give advice without some info. Stats, training history, goals, etc...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Pretend we don’t kno you and tell us about yourself.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cycle. No. Hormones have no relation on, "cutting".

Calorie deficit diet + cardio = weight loss

I'd like contribute in order to cut - exercise more eat less ...

And that whether your cutting or bulking your diet and overall calories determine your outcome ... not your cycle ...

I will add there are compounds that's are helpful in cutting ... clen ... DNP ... ephedra stack ... but good old cardio is the best ...

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
im going to go ahead and give an idea on what you actually asked about since everyone already hammered diet and cardio. if you want to try something that is probably new for you, I enjoy cutting on what people would traditionally consider bulking hormones like npp/deca (deca only if it will be 16+ week cut, dbol or anadrol, and high test. Helps retain strength and fullness throughout the cut, you will be eating very clean so water retention is less then people make it out to be, and then as you start to get in the singles and near the end of your cut (last 4-8 weeks), you pull out the "wet" hormones, lower test, and add in your hardeners like tren, mast, winstrol.

not going to give dosage recommendations as you will have to decide what is appropriate for however advanced you are

Reaction score
whats your take on mast? i have ran win before but never mast? I have heard good things

New Threads