Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Thanks
    Spain on lock down again? Uh ohhh

Thanks
    Thanked 8,115 Times in 4,363 Posts
    This will never be over until all of our rights are gone and we get injected with some weirdo vaccine

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    This will never be over until all of our rights are gone and we get injected with some weirdo vaccine
    The almighty top scientist/expert Fauci says we will “still need to wear masks and social distance after receiving the vaccine”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...ce-still-vital

nope not even a vaccine will save us.

Masks and social distancing truly is the “new normal”.

all you mask hero’s and vaccinators have been duped.

Don’t worry, the government will take care of you.
    Last edited by El Gringo; 09-25-2020 at 02:01 PM.
    I donít get bigger. Everyone around me get smaller.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gringo For This Useful Post:

Uncle manny (09-25-2020)

Thanks
    Let's get back to normal, this isn't normal, nor right...it is all political nonsense, morally wrong and those behind it have power and are hungry for more.

Don't be a fool and fall for it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boogieman For This Useful Post:

El Gringo (09-25-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,067 Times in 517 Posts
    My Governor, Ralph “black face” Northam now has COVID. His **** wife too. This hypocritical douche would staple masks to our face if he could, but he’s seen many times not wearing one or social distancing. I hope he dies.

This is the same guy who has a picture of himself in black face and a klansmen on his college page. A pediatrician who argues a baby should be born, then he’ll keep it comfortable while he has a conversation with the mother about whether or not to murder ehh “abort” it.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beserker For This Useful Post:

Viduus (09-26-2020)

Thanks
    From late May:
    "CMU researchers since January have collected more than 200 million tweets discussing coronavirus or COVID-19. Of the top 50 influential retweeters, 82% are bots, they found. Of the top 1,000 retweeters, 62% are bots."

IMO from everything I read:
    The virus happened naturally in Wuhan, this is not man made.
    The CCP then weaponized the virus by locking down Wuhan but letting 5 million people travel internationally. The Communist party knows they have the measures and structure in place to handle this while western democracy does not and can not without destroying themselves.
    Chinese intelligence then started a disinformation campaign on our social media networks as an act of financial and social warfare.

China is done with their pawns, they are moving their knights and bishops now.

To me, right now is exactly what it would look and feel like if we were losing a covert war and losing badly. If you can't see that it is because you don't want to.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamscraper For This Useful Post:

j2048b (10-19-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 927 Posts
    Our country has been damaged because one political party cares more about their power than they do about what's best for our country ... the democrats have aligned with the Chinese and align with any US adversary if it hurts Trump period ... the amazing thing is how gullible our population is ... a once great country has been completely sold out ... the Chinese are in it to win it ... with a 10 year and 50 year plan while our politicians see only as far as their next election ...
    HRT for life!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to transcend2007 For This Useful Post:

dragon1952 (10-17-2020),El Gringo (10-17-2020),j2048b (10-19-2020),Uncle manny (10-18-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,395 Times in 3,700 Posts
    UK is cracking back down on businesses and travel due to rising covid numbers, here's an interview with ifbb pro Nathan deasha who also owns a gym there in the Uk. just as Trump has stated many times, he cites the rising number to the fact they have more testing centers providing more tests, also said something about these testing center being sent tests that were bad but they still used them...
    This shit really needs to stop. 99.8% mortality rate, we know what demographic is most susceptible, there is no reason to go on with things this way, never was in the first place.
    Better looking than Trump

Thanks
    Thanked 16,245 Times in 6,655 Posts
    So long as local hospital systems have capacity I don’t think lockdowns are necessary.

You are not entitled to your opinion.
    You are entitled to your informed opinion.
    No one is entitled to be ignorant.

The Sage of Science MrRippedZilla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 964 Posts
    I'm going to start posting some data into this thread because I'm bored and feel like sharing. Don't ask me why I waited 29 pages.
    Anyway, first up a paper that brings up another factor that may determine which countries handled this well/not well - decentralized vs centralized approaches to heath:

Resilient Managed Competition during Pandemics: Lessons from the Italian experience during COVID-19

- Authors looked at Italy's early experience (Feb - Apr) dealing with Covid (when they got hammered) and found that the more decentralized the healthcare of a region, the worse the mortality rate.
    - Specifically, Lombardy was the hardest hit region in Italy and also had the most decentralized form of health care (separate purchasing/providing functions, none of the beds are under the control of the regional health authority, etc).
    - Why? Because it's harder to coordinate and share information across the regional network when you're intentionally autonomous (designed to look after yourself and forget everyone else). That means hospitals not paying attention to what's going on in nursing homes and visa versa.

In normal times, you want decentralization (weaken central govt, more power to the people closer to the ground) but in emergency situations - wars, pandemics - you actually want the center to be as strong as possible. Logically, this makes a lot of sense. It's hard to fight a nationwide problem when you're only thinking about yourself with no regard to what's going on around you.
    Last edited by MrRippedZilla; 10-20-2020 at 03:35 PM.
    Proud misanthropist.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

DF (10-21-2020)

Thanks
    I can’t stand when people say that this is the “new normal”. Wearing muzzles and hiding in fear is not normal. People have bought into this thing hook line and sinker. Don’t get me wrong, I believe the virus is real but our reaction to it is strictly political. If this happened at any time but THIS election year we wouldn’t even hear about it.
    Having said that my business is doing fine even during the lockdown because our Gov (NM) has decided that we’re on her coveted and selective list of essential businesses - for now anyway. But she’s still a moron

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Qgymguy For This Useful Post:

El Gringo (10-21-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beserker View Post
    My Governor, Ralph “black face” Northam now has COVID. His **** wife too. This hypocritical douche would staple masks to our face if he could, but he’s seen many times not wearing one or social distancing. I hope he dies.

This is the same guy who has a picture of himself in black face and a klansmen on his college page. A pediatrician who argues a baby should be born, then he’ll keep it comfortable while he has a conversation with the mother about whether or not to murder ehh “abort” it.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    It's absolutely insane to me this guy is still in office. In that state I guess if you have a D it's okay - and a free pass in the media too.

Elite
    Thanks
    I seen a lot of good friends died from this illness, this it’s a very sad tragedy what is happening right now.

Thanks
    Continuing the decentralized vs centralized theme with the US this time:

The Fragmented United States of America: The Impact of Scattered Lock-Down Policies on Country-Wide Infections

- Individual states, not the federal govt, have the power to decide their own lockdown policies but cannot shutdown their borders. This means that lax policies in one state will have negative consequences on neighboring, more stringent, states.

- An example of this spillover effect was seen with New York, the first state to experience a significant outbreak with NYC being the center of it. Due to the lack of border control, this inevitably spread to neighboring New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania: https://imgur.com/a/jOeiXSI

- Given the nature of this pandemic, any action/inaction in response to it will create an external effect on surrounding regions. In other words, unless states start working together to ensure consistent messaging on precautionary measures (masks, social distancing, etc), you're doomed to failure.

- This raises serious questions about how effective local lockdowns are. Judging by the experience here in Europe, the answer is "not very".

Same lesson that we got from Italy (previous post): the more decentralized a country is, the worse the results from this pandemic will be. Work together as a team to succeed (easier with a strong centre), or fail as individuals.
    Proud misanthropist.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,812 Times in 927 Posts
    There appears to be a lack of understanding pertaining to the United States ... the idea of more strict and less strict states is misunderstood ... only restrictions that would have a negative effect on the economy are enforced ... business churches schools are closed ... mass protests encouraged ... public gatherings to riot - defund the police - support BLM ... encouraged ...

As death rates for coronavirus for general populations becoming more clearly understood the survival rate for healthy people under 70 years is 99.7% ... which is still not known in the general population ... this is because of the misinformation campaigns by the media who've been saying death rates are 5% or higher ...

The US coronavirus response has been manipulated by the dems and Lamestream media to devastate the economy with the intention of ousting Trump from office ... the impact of these actions will be with us a very long time ...
    HRT for life!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transcend2007 For This Useful Post:

El Gringo (10-21-2020),Joliver (10-21-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    There appears to be a lack of understanding pertaining to the United States ... the idea of more strict and less strict states is misunderstood ...
    The authors of the paper I linked are all economics professors from the US Naval Academy. Safe to say their understanding of the US is just fine.
    Proud misanthropist.

E-Fighter Extraordinaire Joliver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,072 Times in 1,479 Posts
    I wouldn't appeal to authority here because all authority has so compromised it's integrity that "facts" require faith in a corrupted institution.

Case in point. You have to trust me when I say that an acquaintance of mine died in a motorcycle accident in June. His death was chalked up to covid-19. The only problem was his life insurance included an accidental death double indemnity rider. His wife and kids are having to sue everyone in existence to get their deserved death benefit. The local media has the story....has not ran with it.

Every federal government entity in the US is operating outside of their ENUMERATED powers, with a complicit media.

The CDC head said "masks are essential...." to congress on the same day that the CDC published mask data that refuted the futility of masks.

Then same CDC that magically said I couldn't evict my tenants that aren't paying rent because it would increase the rate of transmission....but BLM can gather in masse and wreck shit unabated in absolute safety. Thanksgiving is super-spreader heaven....but packing the streets and protesting Amy Barret is totally safe.

George Washington would be crossing the delaware with a knife in his teeth this Christmas Eve, if he were still alive today.
    Stroking out on the toilet = gay. Stroking out on the platform = legend. --DYS

S.U.R.--Shut up Red!

Professional internet fighter

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joliver For This Useful Post:

Beserker (10-21-2020),BRICKS (10-23-2020),DF (10-21-2020),El Gringo (10-21-2020),Gibsonator (10-21-2020)

E-Fighter Extraordinaire Joliver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,072 Times in 1,479 Posts
    Originally Posted by Joliver View Post
    I wouldn't appeal to authority here because all authority has so compromised it's integrity that "facts" require faith in a corrupted institution.

Case in point. You have to trust me when I say that an acquaintance of mine died in a motorcycle accident in June. His death was chalked up to covid-19. The only problem was his life insurance included an accidental death double indemnity rider. His wife and kids are having to sue everyone in existence to get their deserved death benefit. The local media has the story....has not ran with it.

Every federal government entity in the US is operating outside of their ENUMERATED powers, with a complicit media.

The CDC head said "masks are essential...." to congress on the same day that the CDC published mask data that refuted the futility of masks.

Then same CDC that magically said I couldn't evict my tenants that aren't paying rent because it would increase the rate of transmission....but BLM can gather in masse and wreck shit unabated in absolute safety. Thanksgiving is super-spreader heaven....but packing the streets and protesting Amy Barret is totally safe.

George Washington would be crossing the delaware with a knife in his teeth this Christmas Eve, if he were still alive today.
    *Refuted the utility of masks.

****ing missing edit button
    Stroking out on the toilet = gay. Stroking out on the platform = legend. --DYS

S.U.R.--Shut up Red!

Professional internet fighter

Thanks
    Thanked 1,067 Times in 517 Posts
    Communist agenda drives the whole world today... COVID is but a tool of destruction used to instill fear and seize more power. When you dig deep and truly come to realize what Marx and Engels wrought upon us, it all makes perfect sense. You have to see the bigger picture here.

Right now we’re in the midst of a huge war of ideals. Communism requires a violent overthrow of all civilization. The ends justify the means. Religion must be eradicated. Morals must be removed, and the demoralization campaign is coming to an end. Americans have taught their children, and their children’s children that America is inherently evil.

Now we’re being taught to obey.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beserker For This Useful Post:

dreamscraper (10-21-2020),El Gringo (10-21-2020),Joliver (10-21-2020)

Thanks
    GPT-3 is state of the art natural language processing from Open AI.

These comments are all fake. This is a known bot to show people how crazy this is:
    https://www.reddit.com/user/thegentlemetre/comments/

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...o-one-noticed/

Certainly at this point far more than 50% of COVID discussions/comments online are completely fake.
    Last edited by dreamscraper; 10-21-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast