Global pandemic: COVID-19

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Extrapolating results from ferret studies to apply to humans. Chucking the word "cancer" in there for dramatic impact. Random rant about GMOs being less healthy than organic foods in order to establish a non-existent point about RNA. Just total crap that sounds super convincing to normal folks who don't understand the topic but gets exposed, badly, by those who do.

That's where she lost me too, with the fear mongering.

Cancer risk because of very early animal studies... That's why testing exists.

Emphasising the term Genetically Modified just for effect.

I tapped out around 8 minutes in.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Lol all good dude i left no opinion on the video just added it to this thread.
Regardless I am 100% against mandatory vaccinations.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is amazing how many "medical experts" we have here and elsewhere ...

Could someone tell me the accurate % of people who have died in the US (and worldwide) who are under the age of 70 years old ...? Unbelievably this number was not easy to find and it tells the entire story of this past year ... our press .. our politicians and many other mean wellers have all chimed in ... and basically managed to do everything completely the opposite of the way it should have been handled.

Just curious to see how many people have done a little research on their own .. and not depended on CNN or Fox (or other mainstream news sources who have NO incentive to share real info) as their main sources ... AGE of those who have died tells the entire story ... although you not find this complete information easily.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Could someone tell me the accurate % of people who have died in the US (and worldwide) who are under the age of 70 years old ...? Unbelievably this number was not easy to find and it tells the entire story of this past year ... our press .. our politicians and many other mean wellers have all chimed in ... and basically managed to do everything completely the opposite of the way it should have been handled.

Just curious to see how many people have done a little research on their own .. and not depended on CNN or Fox (or other mainstream news sources who have NO incentive to share real info) as their main sources ... AGE of those who have died tells the entire story ... although you not find this complete information easily.

Great question.
I read an excellent book published years before Covid that basically predicted it.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30841977-deadliest-enemy

I also read many the original peer reviewed papers as featured on MedCram as well as watched their daily videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG-iSMVtWbbwDDXgXXypARQ

I could list a dozen other non news and apolitical sources.

How about you? Where do you get your information?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great question.
I read an excellent book published years before Covid that basically predicted it.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30841977-deadliest-enemy

I also read many the original peer reviewed papers as featured on MedCram as well as watched their daily videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG-iSMVtWbbwDDXgXXypARQ

I could list a dozen other non news and apolitical sources.

How about you? Where do you get your information?

Since you are well versed in the topic ... What is the answer? What is the percentage of people who died from Covid-19 who were under 70 years old ...? I have found it amazing very few people know the answer (of course many think they know) ... but it would be interesting to see the percentage that people have found or believe to be true ... it is question that once answered properly begins the the discussion on the topic and how to actually deal with the "crisis."

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just find it amazing that all news stations play around the clock corona virus infections rates and deaths both US only and worldwide ... but you cannot easily Google age demos of people who have died ... its like that is secret information ... anyone wonder why that is ... it's obviously known ... but not disseminated ... why ...

Could it be that once known ... that fear would be MASSIVELY decreased and the immense control that media - governments - others who seek to control the population like sheep would be eliminated ... again .. I'm just over here asking questions ... I'm also wondering why so many fall in line (like good sheep) and not also asking that question and other important ones ... fear effects us all .. and when history looks back at this time people are going to ask how were smart free people so easily manipulated ... where were people capable of leading and why did they remain virtual silent for nearly a year ... it is my belief that this will be seen as very dark time (in the future) and that people in general did not ask the right questions and they allowed their basic freedoms to be taken without force of any kind .. but due to fear ... and we are far from finished ... this could actually get far worse if people don't start asking questions ... and demanding answers.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Since you are well versed in the topic ... What is the answer? What is the percentage of people who died from Covid-19 who were under 70 years old ...? I have found it amazing very few people know the answer (of course many think they know) ... but it would be interesting to see the percentage that people have found or believe to be true ... it is question that once answered properly begins the the discussion on the topic and how to actually deal with the "crisis."

You asked an excellent question which I answered. Then I asked your response to your stated question and you did not answer.

I am genuinely curious as to where you get your information from. You have strong opinions and I know from our interactions that you are no fool. So please advise as to your own sources.

as for a percentage? I’m not sure. But it’s very low.

I agree that there has been an overreaction to the pandemic. But the “plandemic” people lose me on their logic because based on all I’ve read and studied about pandemics, epidemics and epidemiology, there is nothing suspicious about the current situation.

As stated, a pandemic similar (shockingly so. The author’s scenario even had the virus originating from Wuhan) was predicted in a book 5 years ago.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score

That is tough because they tend to not want to let us know that number. However, the Louisiana Department of Health has the average age as 75 with the median age as 77 in their death section. Unless I am interpreting it wrong, it would appear that it is old people that something such as the flu or pneumonia would have likely killed that are dying from it.

Granted, one of my wife's friends had it, and here it is months later, and she is still having issues breathing. She caught it at Mardi Gras time when she was in one of the actual parades.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I am interested to see, once the dust settles, the number of actual deaths 100% caused by covid only vs the deaths caused by the usual flu and other things.
My point here is I wouldn't be surprised if the same or more elderly people or people with health problems died from the common cold and/or flu type infection in 2019 vs covid in 2020.
While we're at it, the number of suicides this year vs last year. The number of alcoholics and drug addicts this year vs last year.
I won't rely on the mainstream news for these reports.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This will never be over until all of our rights are gone and we get injected with some weirdo vaccine

El Gringo

Reaction score
This will never be over until all of our rights are gone and we get injected with some weirdo vaccine
The almighty top scientist/expert Fauci says we will “still need to wear masks and social distance after receiving the vaccine”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health...vaccine-masks-and-social-distance-still-vital

nope not even a vaccine will save us.

Masks and social distancing truly is the “new normal”.

all you mask hero’s and vaccinators have been duped.

Don’t worry, the government will take care of you.

Last edited:

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Let's get back to normal, this isn't normal, nor right...it is all political nonsense, morally wrong and those behind it have power and are hungry for more.

Don't be a fool and fall for it

New Threads