Let’s be honest here.... why is everyone bashing website orders?

Big Mikey

Reaction score
Back when I used gear I ordered from a guy in the Bahamas. He had his own lab & his products were top quality all the way. I had a PO box for a shipping address & never had a single problem. He had a site online, but on the DL. How I found out about him was someone from my gym told me about him & gave me his cell number. When I called him the Dude was a hyper type who talked non-stop, but I got the directions to his site. It was as easy as ordering from Amazon. My last contact with him was 2016. Tragically, I no longer have his information. He may not even be in the business any more for all I know... Alas....

Big Mikey

Reaction score
It was the Dominican Republic, not the Bahamas. I found some information on them on one of my old HD's.

Reaction score
Man I’m not gonna lie, all of my gear has been purchased through the dark web. Scared to death of places like naps gear or Vyra pharm. but been with roidsmall 100X before they split it was alinshop but alinshop got me good. So yes this is most certainly a reality. But I’ve been treated well the last few years through roidsmall. I stick with Balkan because I can verify all of products I receive directly with the manufacture.

Reaction score
The best domestic source hands down is Gear Church there is no other gear on the sites that come close. I wish I could trust paramexer but when they were tested a year or two back there shit was not what it said it was and this was not just one test it was very surprising but that is all I got for know. So many companies are looking for a quick buck instead of being 100% reliable. I know Gorilla farm is trust worthy as well. .

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
The best domestic source hands down is Gear Church there is no other gear on the sites that come close. I wish I could trust paramexer but when they were tested a year or two back there shit was not what it said it was and this was not just one test it was very surprising but that is all I got for know. So many companies are looking for a quick buck instead of being 100% reliable. I know Gorilla farm is trust worthy as well. .

Shill much?

Reaction score
but they’re sooooo expensive. Especially for UGL. (Gorilla)

Last edited:
Reaction score
granted I’ve never ordered with GC but their prices are good. Have you tried their Anavar? That’s usually a good indicator of a company’s reputability. Anavar is expensive to make and easy to fake.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
im not buying shit to to distribute if they want to arrest me for for a few bottles only thing I have to say Is they are. Wasting their ****ing time. I know government is advanced but they are not going to be putting recourses into busting a guy trying to get his biceps bigger and this comes right back to my point they need to legalize and tax it that way it’s pharmacy grade clean and available for controlled purchase like weed.

and "WAST their time" that sure will...at your expense! They have all the time and resources in the world (i dont think they should, I agree it is a total waste of tax dollars but for them a win is a win no matter how small it seems in the grand scheme of things, that has been my experience with police, prosecutor's and lawyers alike!!)..

If you are young and are ordering from a www. bc you have absolutely no alternative.. then I do understand. if you are doing it out of laziness/uber convenience...you are missing out IMO on a much more LT convenient relationship in which seizures/customs/the law are not concerns and it feels more like your asking a friend than a business transaction.
-MuscleMedMD

Reaction score
Reading all these posts and basically two views....experienced guys warning new guys and new guys saying....holy shit can't someone tell me where to buy this stuff. I have been looking for months....just found this place. I get it.... it is not legal to sell what everyone is looking for. Is there really no place to buy online that is legit/safe? Last time and only experience I had I was in college recovering from injury and asked the biggest dude in the gym and he hooked me up. That was before there were any forums at all. Maybe a sub forum titled "positive buying experiences" is naive but a man can dream!

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
granted I’ve never ordered with GC but their prices are good. Have you tried their Anavar? That’s usually a good indicator of a company’s reputability. Anavar is expensive to make and easy to fake.

Hey Mr INsen, my friend, I understand your logic..if you ordered ANAVAR from a UGL and had it tested by a reputable lab, and came back 93-99%, then it says other orals are likely correctly dosed in theory but Anavar is also very weak, often used alone or with an HRT test doses, and people expect to get what they pay for.... so cutting it/underdosing it could be tricky; I feel if its purely a business to someone, and there is no face or reputation on the line, who know what corners could be cut that have nothing to do with JUST meeting LABEL CLAIMS:
**ie..Reusing filters, using exp. oils, not keeping organic oils air tight until use, not understanding true operating room style sterile technique, using cheap plastic instead of glassware, over heating or reheating compounds well past their melting point, letting certain aas compounds be exposed to light, not using amber vials and/or amber oils for best UV protection, not using USP solvents/materials..
Anyway, you dont have to worry about that stuff you have the best hook up..
Best,
M3

Reaction score
Hey Mr INsen, my friend, I understand your logic..if you ordered ANAVAR from a UGL and had it tested by a reputable lab, and came back 93-99%, then it says other orals are likely correctly dosed in theory but Anavar is also very weak, often used alone or with an HRT test doses, and people expect to get what they pay for.... so cutting it/underdosing it could be tricky; I feel if its purely a business to someone, and there is no face or reputation on the line, who know what corners could be cut that have nothing to do with JUST meeting LABEL CLAIMS:
**ie..Reusing filters, using exp. oils, not keeping organic oils air tight until use, not understanding true operating room style sterile technique, using cheap plastic instead of glassware, over heating or reheating compounds well past their melting point, letting certain aas compounds be exposed to light, not using amber vials and/or amber oils for best UV protection, not using USP solvents/materials..
Anyway, you dont have to worry about that stuff you have the best hook up..
Best,
M3

ok doc... I’ll shut my mouth. Wow. You humble me bro.
dude knows his sh**... I’d say you’ve got some top shelf. Gotta get that ball rolling soon.

btw I didn’t mean to overload my mouth here. It was just my experience with some UGL. I know you keep reminding me that Anavar is weak. But bro, I love the stuff. I’d like to hit some winny again but man, the stuff hurt me bad. I got some killer joint pain from it. Truthfully, I’m just trying to keep my bf below 10% year round. It’s a struggle. The Var towards the end of my blasts, always helps me tighten up and drop water. It pushes my strength up a notch and gives me hella endurance. But honestly, this last run.... plateau. I’m really disappointed and I, thinking it’s just time to let it go for a while and switch up my compounds.

Last edited:

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Reading all these posts and basically two views....experienced guys warning new guys and new guys saying....holy shit can't someone tell me where to buy this stuff. I have been looking for months....just found this place. I get it.... it is not legal to sell what everyone is looking for. Is there really no place to buy online that is legit/safe? Last time and only experience I had I was in college recovering from injury and asked the biggest dude in the gym and he hooked me up. That was before there were any forums at all. Maybe a sub forum titled "positive buying experiences" is naive but a man can dream!
Striking up friendships with big dudes at ur gym will always yield a source, but it takes time to develop those relationships.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
You should expect EXACTLY what you pay for.

And last time I checked, TVs and cars come with warranties.
Car warranties aren’t worth shit. Anything that actually breaks is never covered !!

Reaction score
im not buying shit to to distribute if they want to arrest me for for a few bottles only thing I have to say Is they are. Wasting their ****ing time. I know government is advanced but they are not going to be putting recourses into busting a guy trying to get his biceps bigger and this comes right back to my point they need to legalize and tax it that way it’s pharmacy grade clean and available for controlled purchase like weed.
Seriously… these are facts.

Reaction score
From what I’ve noticed thus far, the simple answer is that once most people find a legit local source, they bash anything coming from the internet.
No one is getting arrested for ordering a few vials of test lol…

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
From what I’ve noticed thus far, the simple answer is that once most people find a legit local source, they bash anything coming from the internet.
No one is getting arrested for ordering a few vials of test lol…
incorrect
Website gear is stupid

do you
1. Have Consistent HPLC testinf?
2. 2rd Part testing incentive?
3. Are the part of a communiry where there are reprecusions for scams and bad geear?
A place where people can share experiences and shed light on shady practices and bad produxts

I could go on for another 10 bullet points, thay i have saved from my meso Days

But you get the point

Website gear is asking to be scammed or get an infection

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
incorrect
Website gear is stupid

do you
1. Have Consistent HPLC testinf?
2. 2rd Part testing incentive?
3. Are the part of a communiry where there are reprecusions for scams and bad geear?
A place where people can share experiences and shed light on shady practices and bad produxts

I could go on for another 10 bullet points, thay i have saved from my meso Days

But you get the point

Website gear is asking to be scammed or get an infection

Dweb seems pretty solid due to user feedback. Problem is you don’t know if it is good right off the jump like you do with other drugs. But people peddling fake shit will undoubtedly get bad reviews.

New Threads