Let’s be honest here.... why is everyone bashing website orders?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
2 posts isn’t hanging around long enough now is it??

So with that said, someone like me who is completely new to all of this, and has absolutely no idea where to even begin to get gear, what else are we supposed to do? I mean every board I visit, people say the same thing. Just hang out long enough and you'll find a source. Well, so far that advise hasn't worked out for me, and from what I'm seeing from other newbies like me, it's now panning out for them either. Seems everyone guards their sources like it's a map to the Midas box. So guys like me end up frustrated, with no real alternative than to just roll the dice, and hope we don't get scammed or busted. I can afford neither, but what alternative do I really have than to take a chance?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
2 posts isn’t hanging around long enough now is it??

People want/demand results NOW. People feel cheated if they have to put in work or wait for something. It’s a social disease.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
So with that said, someone like me who is completely new to all of this, and has absolutely no idea where to even begin to get gear, what else are we supposed to do? I mean every board I visit, people say the same thing. Just hang out long enough and you'll find a source. Well, so far that advise hasn't worked out for me, and from what I'm seeing from other newbies like me, it's now panning out for them either. Seems everyone guards their sources like it's a map to the Midas box. So guys like me end up frustrated, with no real alternative than to just roll the dice, and hope we don't get scammed or busted. I can afford neither, but what alternative do I really have than to take a chance?
Research, I found plenty of sources w/o having to ask. Research....

Reaction score
It can be frustrating, I'm in that same boat. I see all these sites and they received great review with Trust pilot but it seems too easy to just place an order and have it delivered idk

Reaction score
Training has certainly been a life saver for my addictions. Good stuff

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
It can be frustrating, I'm in that same boat. I see all these sites and they received great review with Trust pilot but it seems too easy to just place an order and have it delivered idk
Just order from them. If you need steroids so bad that you have to get them now then just order the shit from a website. If it works good, if not learn your lesson and research.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
I get mine from cvs or Walgreens if they have a discount running

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Also the test kits aren’t that reliable .. all they need to do is add enough to cause a reaction to the UV light and boom you think you got some great shit but in reality in at like 10% 🤷*♂️

Reaction score
just stumbled across a new site BalkanPharm. Just wondered if you have ever heard of it or used it they had the stuff i really like in stock(BodyPharm) on their site and was contemplating ordering some. Just wanted to know if you had any insight for me on it. later

chandy

Reaction score

i mean yea for these guys who have actual local source u can't blame them for hiding it and not saying anything. if something happens and pops up then they can get put right into the situation we are in right now. why would they do that to themselves? i've check a bunch of the source checks on here and yea pretty much everything is bashed i think there was a single website that had one or 2 people say something good/ok about it. but also at the same time those same people that say they have never heard of it or say it is just bunk seem to also be the ones who get it local. so they might not honestly know. best thing i'm seeing we can do is hope a local guy comes up. or eventually do enough research that u feel okay enough to buy from a site.

obviously when u are doing that though keep in mind all the stuff people on here have said about using CC/Debit i would immediately think the site is fake. i'd be more willing to trust someone that ask to pay through bit coin or some kinda P2P payment. research keep stuff in mind and pay really good attention. i haven't bought anything yet because i haven't found one i trust enough. but i have trust issues soooo yea.

but please do if u break down and just buy because u don't feel like there is any other alternative do keep the rest of us informed. or keep it to yourself and guard it so it doesn't get as big as quick. like a lot of people. just remember if u do wanna share people will only really believe if u post a pic of the gear and bloods ( not no roid test)

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I've been researching gear for months now. I haven't been on this forum very long and I'm not one that posts a lot, but I've read tons of threads. I don't have a local source. I go to the gym every morning before work, and there's only a few guys there at 5:00 in the morning, and 3 of those guys are cops. I'm sure not going to ask them! Lol
Seriously though I haven't found a source yet. I ordered from a website a couple of days ago. It was a tough decision. One that I've pined over the last few months. I finally got me some bitcoin and took a chance. To be honest I have some anxiety about it. I'll feel much better if/when it gets here. I don't care about losing money. I just don't want to get in trouble!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I've been researching gear for months now. I haven't been on this forum very long and I'm not one that posts a lot, but I've read tons of threads. I don't have a local source. I go to the gym every morning before work, and there's only a few guys there at 5:00 in the morning, and 3 of those guys are cops. I'm sure not going to ask them! Lol
Seriously though I haven't found a source yet. I ordered from a website a couple of days ago. It was a tough decision. One that I've pined over the last few months. I finally got me some bitcoin and took a chance. To be honest I have some anxiety about it. I'll feel much better if/when it gets here. I don't care about losing money. I just don't want to get in trouble!

In reality I would not be worried about getting in trouble but most likely you will not get your order right now they are checking a lot of over seas packages and it’s hard to get pretty much not worth even trying. Unless you ordered a shit load you should be good just prob will get seized.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In reality I would not be worried about getting in trouble but most likely you will not get your order right now they are checking a lot of over seas packages and it’s hard to get pretty much not worth even trying. Unless you ordered a shit load you should be good just prob will get seized.
if u get seized u now cant order ever to that same address ..that isnt a good look

joeyirish777

Reaction score
a lot of people order shit all willy nilly, they think they are untouchable. Ordering something illegal online is a FEDERAL OFFENSE because it is crossing state/country lines. This means it turns into a bigger case against you, because it is FEDERAL. If you order a years long supply they can tag you with an intent to sell very easily.

And yeah the DEA has unlimited resources to invade your privacy, they can hack anyones phones and track vehicles as they see fit. little to no restriction. And be warned if they do get you, they know exactly how to toy with you and get exactly what they want.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
if u get seized u now cant order ever to that same address ..that isnt a good look

correct you for sure should never use the same address if you already got a seizure address on it for 2 reasons it’s already flagged and will not get the shit anyways and 2 you might get ducked if you try it again.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
a lot of people order shit all willy nilly, they think they are untouchable. Ordering something illegal online is a FEDERAL OFFENSE because it is crossing state/country lines. This means it turns into a bigger case against you, because it is FEDERAL. If you order a years long supply they can tag you with an intent to sell very easily.

And yeah the DEA has unlimited resources to invade your privacy, they can hack anyones phones and track vehicles as they see fit. little to no restriction. And be warned if they do get you, they know exactly how to toy with you and get exactly what they want.

for sure don’t order large amounts only get personal but they have way better shit to do then busting a guy ordering a cycle. Over all they are way more negatives then positives if possible try not to order from the sites.

Blacktail

Reaction score
I have found some great sources just be contributing to forums and gaining people’s trust. Will never order from a website again!

New Threads