Why are you here

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been here since August 2012 .. and honestly my reason for being here has changed through out the years .. I initially came here to learn how to cycle properly ... still learning about diet & nutrition .. in fact just recently occurred to me how much I still have to learn in this area .... plus the workouts of course ...

I will say the reason I stay is because the brotherhood of men who are here ... real men getting real results over time .... and honestly I need the motivation from those who have displayed their discipline and shown me what's possible.

Why are you here?

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
I like the common goal of getting jacked and the way people help (when is a real problem or concern) one another.
Don't know enough to help many people but maybe in time I can contribute more.
The sarcasm for sure and everyone I use to associate with are losers.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I like the common goal of getting jacked and the way people help (when is a real problem or concern) one another.
Don't know enough to help many people but maybe in time I can contribute more.
The sarcasm for sure and everyone I use to associate with are losers.

Sarcasm?

10char

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I've been here since August 2012 .. and honestly my reason for being here has changed through out the years .. I initially came here to learn how to cycle properly ... still learning about diet & nutrition .. in fact just recently occurred to me how much I still have to learn in this area .... plus the workouts of course ...

I will say the reason I stay is because the brotherhood of men who are here ... real men getting real results over time .... and honestly I need the motivation from those who have displayed their discipline and shown me what's possible.

Why are you here?

I'm here, because I really appreciate all the knowledge there is to gain,

Whether it's, training, nutrition, cycling,or just humor, it's a great board to interact with other people,
That share the same interest, thank you ugbb, for having me aboard!
Always a pleasure!!!!!!!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Because my wife won’t allow me to have social media.

JK, this is a very good question. I’m here because I decided to dedicate my self to getting bigger and on here there are people that have already been doing this for a long time and already went through many stages and experiences that it takes to keep on getting to the next level and have the knowledge to answer and help me to make less mistakes and get past plateaus that I currently face. The longer I do this the more I see the challenges that occur during the process and I know someone here will have some answers which they tried and I can take a few of them try it myself and see what works for me like the bicep issue I had I tried a few guys advise and a couple of them worked for me and I am still using it with success. Not to mention all the rude and smart ass comments I see all the time.

Reaction score
I was lucky enough that this just happened to be my pick when i googled bodybuilding forums. When I joined I was looking for information on cycling and diet advice. I can’t imagine where I would be if I wouldn’t have found this place.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m here because a small group of us left a crappy board that was full of BS and bureaucracy.

We wanted a community oriented toward sharing of beneficial knowledge and camaraderie with the common interests of training, nutrition, and supplements (and noodz).

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Because it's a good board. The mixture of knowledge with the willingness to help others with that knowledge isn't an easy thing to find. Ya spend some time here and it'll feel like home...

And noods... fukn tren man..

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I am here because.. The vets took me in as one of their own when I was at a real sheit point in my life.

I appreciate everyone for that. Thank you.

I stick around because, everyone makes me laugh or... I just make myself laugh because, I am always in the gutter.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
All jokes aside... this forum has taught me everything I know. I came in to this forum clueless and 155 lbs skinny fat. Thanks to all the vets that have put up with my shit... and German who I now have to work up the courage to propose.

Last edited:

New Threads