Seth feroce hwmf podcast

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Seth feroce has a new podcast for any of you that enjoy them.... it's pretty damn good. Only about 13 episodes so far. Go check it out!

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
yup... whatever his name is... i dig the 'stache

"Blind or dickless"?
I'm goin blind.... I'm sure there will be some procedure to restore sight that will remedy my blindness... I dont necessarily see a new dick procedure comeing around anytime soon

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I'm goin blind.... I'm sure there will be some procedure to restore sight that will remedy my blindness... I dont necessarily see a new dick procedure comeing around anytime soon

LMFAO.. Any normal man would go blind.

If the roles were reversed, "blind or clitless" - I'm going blind. Other senses would heighten.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
That’s crazy how the guy started talking from a kitchen table and worked all the way up to what he has now dude is really inspiring not only in moving weights around but in life in general. I’ve been working like crazy lately and when ever I wanna complain I think of all the shot he says about not having it bad and work harder. Also I think the last podcast the advice they gave about doing your job the best you can and work your ass off and ask for shit once you earn it and if they don’t give it to you go somewhere they will. The podcast is only going to get better and better from now on.

New Threads