Looking for advice on a safe 1st cycle

Reaction score
Btw i take coffee, omega 3-6-9 pills, muscletech multivitamins and BCAA pills every morning and l-carnitine from time to time (i think carnitine is useless, but i wanna finish the bottle i bought xD). From what you guys told me i think i need to go back to protein shakes and creatine and double down on vitamins and amino acids, i used to drink protein shakes and creatine during my 1st two months but i stopped when i got injured because i figured that i wouldn't need it for cardio. I also thought that the 150 calories from the protein shake could be too much but i'm starting to realize i might have been wrong about that.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'd go with real food. Nutrients are absorbed better, you'll feel more full, it's just the right thing to do.

Supplements are supplements, to fill in the gaps. Not the main course.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Pics or it didn’t happen

BRRROOOOSKI

LMFAO... Second time this week.. AT work it's fine. I don't give a fukk.

Here, someone who just walks in and calls me, "BRO". So disrespectful.

I HAVE A FUKKIN VAGINNNAAAA YAaLLLL!!

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
German89 ofc bro, the juice i drink is 210 calories per liter, i drink about 1 liter per day and i included that in the calories of my diet that i mentioned earlier, and yeah i weigh and calculate everything that i eat. (the toast i eat is 50 calories per toast, eggs are 75 calories per egg, ground turkey breast is 100-120 calories per 100g and so on)

CJ275 i'm no expert in the field but i heard there are many substances for different purposes, there are some substances to lose fat like DNP (i'm not gonna take that obviously because it's too dangerous) but yeah i heard that there are many things like to help lose fat. Also, you are right when you say that i won't be able to gain muscle with my diet, but if i use substances like let's say testosterone, i think i'll be able to lift heavier for longer which means i'll burn much more calories so i could be able to afford to eat more calories from proteins. Like idk man, you see all these bodybuilders that only eat junk food but are still lean and shredded thanks to the substances they take. I hope there is something i can do in my case.

as CJ said, your diet is complete shit and you are looking for a shortcut. Take his advice to heart

also those bodybuilders who are constantly eating shit, 2 scenarios, 1, they post the junk meals but don't eat that shit often but since its all you see, you think that's what they eat, hell I have a friend who is a pretty famous ig influencer fitness model (over 1m followers) and I will go to lunch with him, have an appetizer, burger, fries and dessert, he will have a boring ass salad and then he will take a pic with my food so he can post it so it to ig. Scenario 2, they are 270lbs shredded, so they have super high caloric needs and can get away with having a "junk" meal every day or every other day because the amount of muscle mass they have requires them to need a ton of calories. If I remember right, jay cutler would eat a junk meal every day pretty late in to prep.

New Threads