Cycle planning Dbol - Tren/test/mast

Riot

Reaction score
Hey again people. "The time has come, the Walrus said, To talk of many things"

I've done a successful cycle and been off for a while now and getting the itch to start again.

Blood back in yesterday all looking good with only my cholesterol highish but still in the green! So happy everything came back normal. Looks like my body responded well and my source was legit 💯👌🏻

I'm wanting to move onto some bigger better (and riskier) things this time though. No pain no gain right?

I wanting to build size while not getting too bloated / fat, like I'm sure most people say lol. My E2 did go up on 500 test and I did need AI to bring it back so I'm not like some people who never need it. Listened to my body and got that in check with 12.5 adex E3d.

Wanting to try a 12 week blast. I want to try tren and have a mate who uses a blend that he swears by. It's called TTM, tren test mast, and is a enanthate with 110 each per 1 ml. So taking a ml Mon ml Thurs for 220 tren 220 test and 220 mast per week. I wanted to try a kick start with dbol as its supposed to be crazy good. As its harsh I feel my AI game will need to go up just not sure how much, thinking 12.5ED? To the end I was going to swap to Tbol to try to come off the cycle not as water bloated. This is my plan
TTM 1-12 Not sure length yet wanted to hear feedback about what this may do to my body and feel for some advice.
Dbol wk 1-4
Tbol week 8-12

Ai will be higher at the start and should be able to lower it after the dbol gets dropped.

Please can anyone offer any advice on the above, any recommendations on doses for the orals and AI? Ive read some use nolva other aromasin /adex...
Also, thoughts on blend? Worth it or get tren and test seperate?

Thanks guys. Look forward to hearing some advice here. 🤙🏻

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Your first cycle was just 500mg Test E.

2nd cycle should only be 1 more compound, to see how you react.

You had estrogen issues, maybe try Deca/NPP or Equipoise paired with less Test, to maybe hold off estrogen issues.

Dbol is going to give you estrogen problems.

Riot

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply CJ,

I have read that dbol is harsh at raising estrogen, could this just be managed with AI so I could give it a go? I would be up for doing bloods in that first 2 weeks to check how it's going. Or do you really think trying dbol for 2nd cycle is going to far to soon?

I've really enjoyed 1st cycle and in a really good place with my gym and diet rhythm. I want to see what I can do. Wanted to do more on last cycle too but waited.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
isn’t dbol and tren together a bad idea??

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would go with drol it’s less water and not the same estrogen as dbol . Or some var

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply CJ,

I have read that dbol is harsh at raising estrogen, could this just be managed with AI so I could give it a go? I would be up for doing bloods in that first 2 weeks to check how it's going. Or do you really think trying dbol for 2nd cycle is going to far to soon?

You know you're a heavy converter to estrogen. Why use a drug that is notorious for that, when there are plenty of others that don't?

Riot

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I'm still learning on here and find it hard to differentiate between all the types. Dbol drop adrol lol, there are so many.

I was wanting to push myself this cycle and happy to maybe add a bit of water fat at the start if it could help yield better or most muscle in doing so. There are so many different steroids around and not quite knowing what they are all and how they are different makes it hard.

Just looking for a decent cycle, I'm really happy to get bloods and monitor the risks and adapt if needed but want to try a decent cycle to push for results.

What would some big cycles be to recommend, appreciate everyone is different here and there are risks. But if I've picked a combo that is shit together thanks for letting me know.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What's your goal for the cycle anyway?

Riot

Reaction score
Mr universe in 12 weeks..
Failing that I want to put on as much muscle as I can. Nothing specific other than that in reality

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
isn’t dbol and tren together a bad idea??

its a terrible idea for this guy but it's actually a really good combo for growing. There is a reason cows are given both tren AND estrogen in order to grow..

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
how high was your estro on 500 test? Are you gyro prone? Higher estrogen isn't necessarily bad and will help the growth process. Alot of coaches like keeping estrogen in 60-80 range for high level competitors when growing and 100-120 if they have had their glands removed.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have no theory or reason behind it I just remember reading somewhere it’s a bad idea. Not sure the reason

its a terrible idea for this guy but it's actually a really good combo for growing. There is a reason cows are given both tren AND estrogen in order to grow..

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Maybe high estrogen + elevated prolactin would be a raised gyno issue

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe high estrogen + elevated prolactin would be a raised gyno issue

certainly which is why I would say its a bad idea for this guy, but someone much more advanced, it can work beautifully if they know what they are doing with it.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm thinking simple Test+EQ or Test+NPP/Deca

Riot

Reaction score
how high was your estro on 500 test? Are you gyro prone? Higher estrogen isn't necessarily bad and will help the growth process. Alot of coaches like keeping estrogen in 60-80 range for high level competitors when growing and 100-120 if they have had their glands removed.

It stayed within the green range but went very near the top of the scale

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Before, after it all was back in range again

Yeah, you didn't have an estrogen problem. When Test goes up, estrogen does too.