What a dumbass

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well several weeks ago i stuck a piece of rusty barbwire through the top of my hand and forearm,no biggie i thought,so i just washed it let it go,keep getting sore,and infected,so this sunday i started running fever,then tried to work,ended up in the ER got a tetnas shot and a shit load of antibiotics,plus had a severe migraine on top of that so had to get a shot for that,so ive had a shitty start to the week,the last 3 days i hadnt felt like doing anything,even posting lol,and you know i dont feel good if i dont do that lol

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well several weeks ago i stuck a piece of rusty barbwire through the top of my hand and forearm,no biggie i thought,so i just washed it let it go,keep getting sore,and infected,so this sunday i started running fever,then tried to work,ended up in the ER got a tetnas shot and a shit load of antibiotics,plus had a severe migraine on top of that so had to get a shot for that,so ive had a shitty start to the week,the last 3 days i hadnt felt like doing anything,even posting lol,and you know i dont feel good if i dont do that lol

Glad your feeling better bro.

So we need to start up our section here with all the recipes and shit we posted before.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to know your all good and taken care of Bullseye brotha!!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You gotta watch out for that shit. A systemic infection can kill even a big fucker like yourself.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy ur ok brother. Just rest and eat well.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you're feeling better bro.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad your ok, it sucks when something so simple becomes more serious than we expected.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad.your ok brother.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dam bro feel better . This is something I was thinking about the other day . When on cycle you really have to pay attention to what else you are doing. Think about it you spend all this doe getting set up and into the cycle and then a little thing can throw your hole game off. I punched a metal mailbox the other day just fucking around and bruised my hand down to the bone. Had I broke it my hole run would be ruined.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If would use a red filtered flashlight when your out poaching deer like a real redneck you wouldn't be running into barbed wire!

Glad your better bro

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn brother, hope you're feeling better.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit happens when big guys like yourself decide to party naked. It never ends up being good lol. Take care of that man and get back to the farm.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That suxx. Glad ur ok.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone,yea it was just one of the accidents that happens on the farm,ive done it several times,and i hate it everytime lol

Reaction score
If you will miss one more day for sure we all may start sending you PM`s asking where you being. You are need it here brother take care of yourself and I`m happy is nothing serious at this point.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Infections like that are no joke, i cant imagine the pain. Glad your ok

Reaction score
Good luck on getting better dude, sounds like your having a few shitty days.
I've had a few incidents myself, last one being a rusty nail up through my shoe while out splitting some firewood. Luckily i never gotten infection, i usually just clean it out as best i can and soak it in some type of iodine we use on animals wounds, seems to do the trick on me too...

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you will miss one more day for sure we all may start sending you PM`s asking where you being. You are need it here brother take care of yourself and I`m happy is nothing serious at this point.
thanks man i aprreciate it,this damn antibiotic im on is strong and is making me feel like crap,i worked out today in the gym,mistake lol

Infections like that are no joke, i cant imagine the pain. Glad your ok
thanks man,yea i hate them

Good luck on getting better dude, sounds like your having a few shitty days.
I've had a few incidents myself, last one being a rusty nail up through my shoe while out splitting some firewood. Luckily i never gotten infection, i usually just clean it out as best i can and soak it in some type of iodine we use on animals wounds, seems to do the trick on me too...
yea im starting to have a lot of shitty days where everything goes wrong,plus its dry as hell,crops looks like crap cause of no rain

New Threads