Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try saying that 6 times, pinched pitchers

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Damn. It's gotta be the "they won't catch me" mentality. One would think with their level of income, even at the league minimum, they could get a trainer with some knowledge about detection times.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
With his stats am guessing he getting desperate to up his game

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
2 popped for Boldenone. Seems odd. I'm thinking the supplier got tainted product, these players run in the same circles when it comes to PEDs, from my understanding. Word gets around on where to get it.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Good choice in ped. Bold has low sides and is for endurance so I guess theoretically it makes sense to keep that arm whipping later innings. Didn’t do anything for me the one time i ran it lol. I would guess a low dose of deca might help too...

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
They should have used Primo like A-Rod if they wanted to get anywhere

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Is Boldenone a sarms or a type of testosterone? Would sarms pass a drug test anyways?

joeyirish777

Reaction score
seems like he got worse last year.. maybe that got to him so he took desperate measures..

who knows how often they get drug tested or what his day to day would look like, but I would expect to be tested at the start of anything with the MLB in hindsight. my guess is complacency.

sarms would not pass their drug test

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Is Boldenone a sarms or a type of testosterone? Would sarms pass a drug test anyways?

It's a Testosterone DERIVATIVE.

And drug tests need to be looking for a specific drug or its metabolites to detect them, it's not a blanket test that catches everything. Any new compound will pass a drug test until it's identified and specifically tested for.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score

And drug tests need to be looking for a specific drug or its metabolites to detect them, it's not a blanket test that catches everything. Any new compound will pass a drug test until it's identified and specifically tested for.

Okay, I see now.

BrotherIron

Reaction score

Which is why countries spend millions to developing new peds to stay ahead of WADA. At least they used to back when I was Oly lifting back in the day.

New Threads