Should get blood work.

Reaction score
Last August I had a physical and asked my doctor to run bloods for my hormones e2 and a lipid profile. She was kind of hesitant saying they wouldn’t normally run those for someone my age which was dumb but I got her to do it. Everything came back in the normal range. I asked them to mail the lab work to me but I never received it.

knowing I haven’t ran a cycle since then and my levels are more than likely the same should I run pre bloods again before this next test only cycle?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
It's always a good idea to run your baseline blood levels every time you get ready to start a cycle.

Your blood work from six months ago can change a lot.

Also, blood levels change with or without a cycle for a variety of different reasons

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last August I had a physical and asked my doctor to run bloods for my hormones e2 and a lipid profile. She was kind of hesitant saying they wouldn’t normally run those for someone my age which was dumb but I got her to do it. Everything came back in the normal range. I asked them to mail the lab work to me but I never received it.

knowing I haven’t ran a cycle since then and my levels are more than likely the same should I run pre bloods again before this next test only cycle?

Call and ask again. These days most docs have record access online too.

Reaction score
It's always a good idea to run your baseline blood levels every time you get ready to start a cycle.

Your blood work from six months ago can change a lot.

Also, blood levels change with or without a cycle for a variety of different reasons

Ya that makes sense. Cheap price for piece of mind anyway.

Reaction score
Call and ask again. These days most docs have record access online too.

Not like I really need them at this point but I was just curious as to where my T was sitting at while off cycle but I’ll give them a call and see if they do have an online thing.

Sicwun88

Reaction score

It couldn't hurt,alot could change
In a short period of time

New Threads