Andy's competition prep for classic bodybuilding(april 26th,2020')

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Looking great man! :32 (2):

Keep on course!!!

andy

Elite
Reaction score
hi ,Guys/Girls
how it's doing yall, hope u all are safe!

so as we all know this corona virus is a bit*ch and lately all shows been canceled because of it. I really had big hopes, that it won't come down to my place, wich is central EU - Latvia, but here we are, yesterday our prime-minister came out with extra meeting and as from yesterday till april 14th all events(games, concerts, shcools, major work-places goverment driven - everything having 200+ people in one room) are cancelled/banned. My show is to be planned in april 26th but I have really bad feeling and also they can extend that ban up to 3 month witch I think is gonna happen. we Have 16 people infencted in country and thats only official news, we all believe there are much more. Less to say people in smaller provinces in my country are pigs...

Also good friend of mine (from Lithuania), athlete told me that everything up to 26th of april ir cancelled - including the championships he was going to attend, also they Gyms are closing up for two weeks.

So... safe to say, I think I can go back bulking and slowly get off from the cycle, cause Im 80% sure they gonna cancel my show here.

So here are my last updates(also will inluce some pics once sort them out in few min):

at more than 6w out:
82.5kg
ccal: 2000-2100
macros: protein 260, carbs 150, fats 50-60

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
That really sucks man. You look fantastic.

you’ll be even more impressive when you actually do get a chance to step on stage.

Be safe brother.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
That really sucks man. You look fantastic.

you’ll be even more impressive when you actually do get a chance to step on stage.

Be safe brother.

thanks man! no corona is gonna stop-me. LOL

gonna come back better !!! more driven!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Sorry for the change in plans bud. On the plus side, food is awesome!!!

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry for the change in plans bud. On the plus side, food is awesome!!!

gonna go dig my sarrow's in a big double wraper after leg workout tonigh later. LOL no kiddin, I'm depleedet af ! but I guess I better stop now, then carry on 6 more weeks witch are hardest part of it and then risk it being canceled probably.

Anyway, I'm feeling the love and support from u guys and I appreciate you all!!

Reactions: CJ

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
It's unfortunate, and I hope for the best to come of this, you have been training hard as F***, and it shows.

However; now that I seen your from Latvia , I can't stop reading your post with a Russian accent in my head... Have no idea if it's close to Russian or not but my ignorant self automatically went Russian when reading it.

Best of luck and keep this journal updated.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
It's unfortunate, and I hope for the best to come of this, you have been training hard as F***, and it shows.

However; now that I seen your from Latvia , I can't stop reading your post with a Russian accent in my head... Have no idea if it's close to Russian or not but my ignorant self automatically went Russian when reading it.

Best of luck and keep this journal updated.

yeah... i'm half russian . sorry for mistyping LOL

I'll cary on, and thanks man!! means the world to me!

New Threads