Rookie joining the ranks

Reaction score
What's up everyone! I'm 30 years old, 6'1" about 200 lbs and have been training for 15 years, more seriously about the last 10. I've researched a fair amount and have achieved my NASM certification back in 2013, though I dont train anyone specifically. Looking to chat with like minded people and get schooled on supplements and nutrition. I have major goals physique wise I want to achieve in the next few years and figure I should start talking with some people who might know a thing or 2 more than myself ✌

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
welcome what are you goals? i was a certified trainer as well yours was a harder test to pass but i have 25 yrs experience in the game so i know a little. my best advice is to find a pro you would like to look like and watch their you tube workouts ive found a lot of exercises i would of never thought of to give me a more separated and vascular look. and im still fairly new but this site is definitely growing on me. members on here want to help for the most part.

Reaction score
welcome what are you goals? i was a certified trainer as well yours was a harder test to pass but i have 25 yrs experience in the game so i know a little. my best advice is to find a pro you would like to look like and watch their you tube workouts ive found a lot of exercises i would of never thought of to give me a more separated and vascular look. and im still fairly new but this site is definitely growing on me. members on here want to help for the most part.

Yeah, I'm definitely looking for more advice and guidance. There's a million ways to build a house, I have a good foundation, I just want to know some other ways people have built theirs. ✌

Sicwun88

Reaction score
What's up everyone! I'm 30 years old, 6'1" about 200 lbs and have been training for 15 years, more seriously about the last 10. I've researched a fair amount and have achieved my NASM certification back in 2013, though I dont train anyone specifically. Looking to chat with like minded people and get schooled on supplements and nutrition. I have major goals physique wise I want to achieve in the next few years and figure I should start talking with some people who might know a thing or 2 more than myself ✌

Plenty of good information here,
Welcome to ug!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Proper intro. Welcome to UGB.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm definitely looking for more advice and guidance. There's a million ways to build a house, I have a good foundation, I just want to know some other ways people have built theirs. ✌

Welcome! Research what you can, and anything that you can’t find answers to, just post up on the forum under the proper section. Plenty of different types of houses to choose from, you just gotta pick your style! Welcome agin.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community ... 200 lbs @ 6'1 with 10 years of serious training is a solid foundation ... what is current BF% .. and share your goals and where you're heading this year ...

New Threads