Huge forearms?

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
yeah we all have a body part or two that lack. mine is chest and legs ...got nice shoulders and a ripped not big back but my chest never grows and ive tried it all....and with my wrist being reconstructed its hard to do any hammer curls but that was always my go to for forearms they are not huge but def. not too much smaller then my arms....

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I’m waiting for HS to chime in...

Reactions: CJ

chicago311

Reaction score
mine get big and hard by using the bench press bar and add like 20lbs on each end, and sit on the bench and put your forearms on top of legs and roll your wrist up and down, right at the knee cap area, do as many as you can and do how ever many set's you can do, you will fill the burn, but your forearms will ( should ) grow, i have done this most of life working out at the gym, and have also won a ton of money arm wrestling, it works for me. hope it works for you. remember everyone grows a little different.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i like this ?

My wifes friends ask all the time how to make their arms smaller....??

As for women and weight loss, they will be proportional to their body weight & composition.

Same for men with lifting, proportional to their body weight & composition. Do you have a big chest & shoulders...?? back, lats, etc...??

New Threads