Advice - HGH, antiaging, strength, etc.

Reaction score
I’m not a gh or mk expert but I can tell you my experience with mk. I’ve been taking it for the last 3.5 months. Started at 12.5 mgs moved up to 18.75 mgs and now at 25 mgs a day. I first started taking it upon waking up. The hunger was insane. Uncontrollable. I’m trying to lose weight so this was very hard. I broke my diet a few times. I then switched to night time dosage and the hunger is very controllable now. Not sure if the timing is the key or just me getting use to it. I am taking it due to a torn bicep tendon. I had surgery right before I started taking it. I was hoping it helped with healing. I am only able to work out one side of my body but I have notice small strength increase, overall better well being the sleep is much better much much better now that I’m on 25 mgs. I have been able to lose a good amount of weight in the three months. Probably a good 205-30 pounds. My cals are close to yours , about 2100 but I’m eating 5-6 times a day. Over all I like the mk a lot. My fasted blood sugar has fluctuated over the 3 months. I used to be a diabetic but since I got in shape I no longer am. My fasted blood glucose is around 80-90 each morning. When I ate something bad it did creep up a bit but managing my diet has kept it in checked. Taking ashwaganda has helped with that as well.

I took my igf1 levels before I started and it was 221 I believe. I just got bloodwork done so I’ll be getting the results sometime this week. I hope it has increased

New Threads