First post. New to the juice.

Reaction score
So.. I am 29, going to be 30 in September. I am wanting to get on a cycle.
I took a cycle of test 500mg and deca 300 or 500mg. I can’t remember (please don’t bash me too bad). I ran this a little over 3 years ago.
I put on about 20lbs or lean muscle. Felt ****ing amazing. Never felt this way before. Loved it lol
I would like to say I tapered it up, then back down towards the end of my cycle. I felt like I was eating pretty clean and good. Grilled chicken, rice, sweet potatoes, fruit, broccoli, tuna, kale, quinoa, you name it. The healthy stuff.
I started breaking out pretty bad on my shoulders/ back area once I got off my cycle. I got some stuff off this one website, that I thought was a PCT. I broke out soooo bad. I got super self conscious and was like **** this shit. I’m done. I can’t even take my shirt off with a pretty decent body.
anyways... I was wondering if by that information, if You were able to tell me why I broke out soo bad.
I was wanting to start back on another cycle. It’s been a little over 3 years and wanna get back on that horse! Only this time I would like to do them a better/ safer/ the best way possible.
How often should I get blood work done and what other things should I be looking into doing in order to have a nice prepared cycle.
Either a friendly post, or a link to somewhere I could read up on it myself would be just fine.
sorry if that was a lot of info, but I’m really anxious to get back on something. Thanks in advance!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
All the info you need is right here, use the search function and get reading dude and educate yourself and then once you done that ask anything your not sure about

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground, plenty of solid information here,
I would do as much research as possible on whatever I planned to do, before I do anything, always have your pct mapped out before starting any cycle,it's just as important as the cycle it's self,if not more!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
The post cycle acne was caused by the dramatic change in the hormones in your body. It's going to happen, more for some people. Maybe a proper PCT would've lessened it?

Reaction score
All the info you need is right here, use the search function and get reading dude and educate yourself and then once you done that ask anything your not sure about

my bad man. I’m on my phone and the search bar wasn’t there. Had to turn my phone sideways for it to show

Reaction score
Before i start digging into reading, what would you guys consider a good second cycle? I’m 5’11. 150lbs. I would like to add some quality lean muscle. I’ve seen some people’s regimen and I feel like they have either done more and experienced, but as far as a second cycle, what would y’all consider a decent bread and butter. I plan on doing about 2-3 months of planning before I hop on anything.

Reaction score
Before i start digging into reading, what would you guys consider a good second cycle? I’m 5’11. 150lbs. I would like to add some quality lean muscle. I’ve seen some people’s regimen and I feel like they have either done more and experienced, but as far as a second cycle, what would y’all consider a decent bread and butter. I plan on doing about 2-3 months of planning before I hop on anything.

after doing some research like you said and having a good plan going in and coming out I.E. proper pct test only is a good place to start.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
5’11 150lbs, I would suggest for a second cycle, 6 meals a day 40g protein per meal coming from beef, fish, chicken or eggs. 3000 calories a day to start, add calories as weight gain stalls. Stack that with a proper weight training program that challenges you and has you progressively lifting heavier weights over time.

its very important you get the dosages correct so get a scale and make sure to weigh it all out.

no this is not trolling, this is 100% sincere. You should be able to put on 30-40 pounds this year doing that.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
5’11 150lbs, I would suggest for a second cycle, 6 meals a day 40g protein per meal coming from beef, fish, chicken or eggs. 3000 calories a day to start, add calories as weight gain stalls. Stack that with a proper weight training program that challenges you and has you progressively lifting heavier weights over time.

its very important you get the dosages correct so get a scale and make sure to weigh it all out.

no this is not trolling, this is 100% sincere. You should be able to put on 30-40 pounds this year doing that.

Beat me to it.

Do as this man says!!!!!!!!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck. Post a log in the members log section so we can follow your progress. Lots of good information on here.