If you think you have Coronavirus

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Don’t **** Chinese whores that have recently visited home or Italy

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I live in a very isolated part of the world, but people here are still panic buying toilet paper for some reason, like the shelves are bare. Only thing is Corona virus doesn't give you the runs....

Because the only way to avoid it or minimize your exposure is isolation. If you camp out at home, you won’t get it.

Everyone calls it “panic buying” but how is buying the bulkiest thing, I.e least likely thing you have a stock of... so you can limit contact with infected people “panicking”.

shesh people... I can’t believe you’re doing the one effective thing... just go a back to eating at McDonald’s and shooing at Walmart.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^see above in BOLD^^^

Here is a fact for you. The death rate for influenza is 0.1%.

1% (a number lower than any scientist has claimed) is 10 times 0.1%. So, very different than the common flu.

We’ll have to agree to disagree from here on out.

here is a great unbiased source for factual information. I watch this guy daily https://m.youtube.com/user/MEDCRAMvideos

Good info here for sure ... the idea of negative air form rooms required in hospital ... is he suggesting the virus is airborne ... I had read previously that it required coughing or sneezing droplets to be passed for person to person transmission ... that would be big news ...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Good info here for sure ... the idea of negative air form rooms required in hospital ... is he suggesting the virus is airborne ... I had read previously that it required coughing or sneezing droplets to be passed for person to person transmission ... that would be big news ...

Aerosol transmission is likely, yes.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
The gyms soon are gonna be the worst places to pick up this damn virus

Yesterday this woman came in to work with a trainer. Coughing uncontrollably. Said he has been coughing for 2 weeks. It isn't getting better, etc.

I wanted to go up to her and ask her why the heck she was at the gym. Selfish Kunt.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Swell, like I'm not spending too much time on the boards and on youtube already, and then THIS . . .

. . . here is a great unbiased source for factual information. I watch this guy daily https://m.youtube.com/user/MEDCRAMvideos

Serious, at just a glance I see some links-within-the-link that are relevant to me, verified relevance on non-Virus stuff, plus the possible relevance of the new Virus in town stuff. If I go MIA here, forward my mail over to MEDCRAM please.

thnx

Reactions: Jin

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I think its all propaganda. The Chinese people are having riots for months Trump does the Chinese import tariff and now the Corona virus hits.

Regardless what the death rate from a normal flu is the death rate from the corona virus is pretty damn low. In Washington a few old people over 60 died and they were heavy smokers.

I think there is some funny business going on and it's messing up my industry of transportation and I do not like it.

Also if it is some crazy epidemic how the **** 5 old people getting infected and its not spreading like wild fire?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Also if it is some crazy epidemic how the **** 5 old people getting infected and its not spreading like wild fire?

Patience Bobby. Do you know how exponential growth works? Slow at first, then...... like wild fire.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
and .......... I usually picture "exponential" as 2-4-8-16-32- etc, where everything doubles. Suppose this Virus spreads exponentially where the exponent is greater than 2?

I spend some time in the animal rescue community, where shelters often moan about how quickly un-neutered cats can reproduce. Here is an example of what those little fukkers can do if left to their own devices:

https://www.animalleague.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/cats-multiply-pyramid.pdf

Suppose this virus, or just the amount of infected ppl, or just the amount of dead ppl, spreads something like that instead of just 2-4-8-16-etc.

That chart is based on 2 cats and all their offspring producing 2 litters per year. I'm guessing any virus produces more than 2 of its "litters" per year.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
With any luck, I will get the coronavirus soon so I can get it over with. I have been licking doorknobs at hospitals in hopes of expediting the process so I can go about my normal life. If I don't get it soon, I am thinking of flying to China. I hear that its pretty quiet these days. Lots to see with no one around to get in my way.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Continue licking doorknobs and include fukking cats if you're serious about this ... :p

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Patience Bobby. Do you know how exponential growth works? Slow at first, then...... like wild fire.

If it was really that bad borders would of been locked down and no incoming flights period. I strongly believe its for sure propaganda I am not saying its fake but I do not think it is what they are making it out to be whats so ever.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
With any luck, I will get the coronavirus soon so I can get it over with. I have been licking doorknobs at hospitals in hopes of expediting the process so I can go about my normal life. If I don't get it soon, I am thinking of flying to China. I hear that its pretty quiet these days. Lots to see with no one around to get in my way.

Empty gyms and a whole lot of Corona virus infected raw powders lol

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why there are not 700,000,000 people in China who have this disease since it's been active there the longest it actually appears they have less cases per day not more ... but its spreading around the rest of the world ...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Can someone tell me why there are not 700,000,000 people in China who have this disease since it's been active there the longest it actually appears they have less cases per day not more ... but its spreading around the rest of the world ...

can’t trust the data out of China.

They covered up SARS. they initially tried to cover up Covid.

They have no freedom of information there.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Some good news!

Supplementing with 800iu of vitamin D daily is proven to help prevent/reduce the chances of ARDS (advanced respiratory distress syndrome; the manner in which covid kills).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gmqgGwT6bw0

there is no explanation for why the (few) cases of healthy, young patients have died.

Total speculation on my end: could have something to do with vitamin D deficiency based on the meta analysis discussed in the video.

Last edited:

New Threads