The Democrats Have This On Lock

Reaction score
Stuff like this is hard to watch. You gotta wonder what’s really going on with him. I feel like the creepy joe memes have some validity to them.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Tiny and TGF ... best to not discuss because people have lost the ability to rationally discuss it ... with both side resorting to name calling (racist or your Hitler) with real substance of a topic rarely ever discussed ... but that does not mean those discussions are not important ... we live in strange times ...

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I agree with Tiny and TGF ... best to not discuss because people have lost the ability to rationally discuss it ... with both side resorting to name calling (racist or your Hitler) with real substance of a topic rarely ever discussed ... but that does not mean those discussions are not important ... we live in strange times ...

Been busy handing out "thanks" on this thread, and this post joins the crowd. Those discussions ARE important, but why on boards in this community? Nothing gets achieved, no one's mind is changed, the reigning popular opinion gets a lot of high fives and fist bumps, the minority with the unpopular opinion usually have the wisdom to lay low and weather the storm, open bonding occurs while simmering bad feelings lurk un-posted, (is this paragraph lapsing into a comma?), and all this goes for Religion threads too.

Best to confine things to wimmen, cars, guns, music, and even diet, training, and various supps.

Reaction score
Been busy handing out "thanks" on this thread, and this post joins the crowd. Those discussions ARE important, but why on boards in this community? Nothing gets achieved, no one's mind is changed, the reigning popular opinion gets a lot of high fives and fist bumps, the minority with the unpopular opinion usually have the wisdom to lay low and weather the storm, open bonding occurs while simmering bad feelings lurk un-posted, (is this paragraph lapsing into a comma?), and all this goes for Religion threads too.

Best to confine things to wimmen, cars, guns, music, and even diet, training, and various supps.

I agree. Maybe it belongs in the enter at your own risk forum. You’re right on point with everything but I think for some online is the only chance they get to voice their opinions and I do think there is an opportunity for them to have there ideas challenged or even possibly changed.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I agree. Maybe it belongs in the enter at your own risk forum. You’re right on point with everything but I think for some online is the only chance they get to voice their opinions and I do think there is an opportunity for them to have there ideas challenged or even possibly changed.

Agreed, but "online" includes many places from various media where you can interact or antagonize other people who are complete strangers. Why do it on your FaceBook page, or on boards like this where we usually assume a "family" approach to things?

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I believe there is a lot at stake this presidential election. Yes it needs to be talked about, yes there is a place and a time.... Right here right now may not be the place or time for all but may be for some.

Discuss in an adult way, dont be offended by someone elses opinion, that is how they feel for a reason. We each have had our own experiences for why we believe the way we do! Some of how we believe is probably the way we were brought up. But I do enjoy hearing the other sides view.

Discuss away boys!

Reaction score
Agreed, but "online" includes many places from various media where you can interact or antagonize other people who are complete strangers. Why do it on your FaceBook page, or on boards like this where we usually assume a "family" approach to things?

hahaha yes i totally agree with Facebook and that’s why I stay off of it. But here having that family approach maybe it will allow us to be more open to others opinions than to a total strangers like say if you were to try and be civilized on Reddit, which is almost impossible if you have an opposing viewpoint.

Reaction score
chicago311;592092v said:
you are so right brobundy

chicago311, email me. I can’t send a private message. Stellablue72 at protonmail dot com

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dont you people even know there are 2 things you never bring up ate family/friends dinner table ... and that's politics and religion ...

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I didn't post it to spark a presidential debate... yes I poke fun at dems front runner. But this vid was funny as shit. Guys just take it for what it is. There coulda been a trump rant vid and still been funny as shit. God knows theres enough hilarious vids of George Bush being a dumbass out there.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I didn't post it to spark a presidential debate... yes I poke fun at dems front runner. But this vid was funny as shit. Guys just take it for what it is. There coulda been a trump rant vid and still been funny as shit. God knows theres enough hilarious vids of George Bush being a dumbass out there.

Not sure if I need to say this or not, but my recent post was not aimed @ the OP. More like a smh at the boards community in general, and of course my opinion IS just like my asshole ... except I only have one asshole, last time I looked anyway.

LMAO @ Kings George the 1st and the 2nd, more so the 2nd than the 1st. My refrigerator still sports a coupla George jr magnets. One of them has him sitting formally with one of the last few Popes, W is reading from something, Pope has his head in his hands, caption says "Oh shit, he's even dumber than I thought." Another was at the funeral of that or another Pope, the body is dressed up in typical Pope clothes, a lotta red+white on this one, W is in the 1st row saying "what happened to Santa?"

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If we are going to poke fun.....

Theres endless stuff to post for Donny T

yes hiltlary has good stuff, but trump has taken thing to new levels. You dont just shoot from hip on every issue there is, especially if you dont know what your talking about.

im not dont wana defend any democrat, they dont deserve it, but nor does any republican.

New Threads