Deca cycle (Deca dick)

Reaction score
If i ever even got an inkling of negative sexual sides, that would be an immediate halt for me. Ive used deca in the past strictly for the joint benefits. Im not aware if it offers any other benefits. Ive never experienced deca dick. Im also starting to get the general consensus that the wiser men here run their test very low. My friend just gave me test e and deca this week (free bee). I offered to pay but hes stubborn lol. I already took 250 mg test and 150mg deca for this week. Next week ill lower the test to 150. Lowest possible dosage that yields results, right.. Any recommendations on deca dosage?

Reaction score

Hey muscle doc, could I pick your brain, I am new to this and have some questions. Though this isn't the right thread I can't pm you because my post count is under 25.

Reaction score
Brother man! You do not want to use a compound such as mast to avoid deca dick.

Yes, mast could help. But you would be better suited finding out the cause of the limp noodle! Which is related to either prolactin levels being high or high e2. But I read you haven't started this cycle yet. You're already psyching yourself out. The mind is very powerful and you could just make yourself anxious thinking about deca dick, then BAM! Limp noodle

So even if prolactin is high in my opinion mast would do nothing to avoid the dreaded deca dick. I feel it would just make your sex drive stronger while libido is still good. I would have caber on hand to combat prolactin related issues. Prami is another choice and is stable longer in a liquid suspension if that is your route.

Reactions: Jin

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Dostinex is the only way to fly when running high doses of Deca. At low doses, as in 80 to 100 mg per week, it is completely unnecessary in my case.

New Threads