Sarms cycle

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
well ull almost done now...mine as well finish the last week dont think it will hut any if ur feeling ok now....im just such a hard gainer that its gonna take something a lot stronger for me .....i always feel better when im on test doest even need to be a high dose...this board has taught me a lot ...i though 375 mgs a week of test was just cruising but i know now thats a high cruise...s so i lowered the dose and didnt notice any difference at all so that was a good call...im just at the point of trying different board members advice now...i was out the game for so long mine as well take others advice that have been in it while i was away for years

Reaction score
your welcome......i have been running three kinds of mk-677 for going on 6 months...take a day off here and there since it has a half life of 24 hrs while synthetic hgh is only 4 to 6 hrs and i wanted to keep my blood sugar in check. i ws never going to come off the mk but i have to there is no reason for me to stay on it not getting anything more. so im cutting it and if my waist gets bigger then i know the mk was keeping me lean and il go back and ill make sure to add that to my post here if thats the case....i appreciate you being a stand up guy... im 40 and the only thing that really worked for me for mass was tren and anadrol but i had to do a shit load...and that was 15 yrs ago now im just a human ginny pig...why i jumped on the opportunity..figured no one would give out fake sarms to run a log....so i was excited hence the pms...nothing to do with class g...just frustration and excitement and now disappointment.. none of which im blaming on u or ur product .im going to edit my other post...i felt attacked
I was honestly never attacking you and if any of that came off that way, then I am truly sorry... Often times it sucks having to just communicate without hearing tone, delivery etc. Never my intent... There's clearly no doubt you bust your ass judging by your physique. You dont get that from not working hard and being in pristine condition makes it harder to see progress at times as well... Its not always on the scale but in performance, measurements, percentages etc. Regardless, thank you again for your feedback, its appreciated

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I was honestly never attacking you and if any of that came off that way, then I am truly sorry... Often times it sucks having to just communicate without hearing tone, delivery etc. Never my intent... There's clearly no doubt you bust your ass judging by your physique. You dont get that from not working hard and being in pristine condition makes it harder to see progress at times as well... Its not always on the scale but in performance, measurements, percentages etc. Regardless, thank you again for your feedback, its appreciated
any time ...im just so lean its hard to make any real gains on anything im finding...i have been at the same weight for as long as i can remember now. but the mk really helped me shed some fat....i might be staying the same weight but my measurments changed in all the right ways...i think mk is def a good sub for hgh imo if money is an issue.

Reaction score
any time ...im just so lean its hard to make any real gains on anything im finding...i have been at the same weight for as long as i can remember now. but the mk really helped me shed some fat....i might be staying the same weight but my measurments changed in all the right ways...i think mk is def a good sub for hgh imo if money is an issue.
absolutely right, thank you again

New Threads