Sarms cycle

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I decided to run a cycle of rad-140 10 mgs a day and mk-677 at mgs. I’m 6 ft 188 lbs running it for 8 weeks if glucose levels stay good thx to the good info I got from a forum member. Thx btw. Here’s the start. We I’ll see how it goes

Attachments

• B2CFEA92-11F0-479E-9D16-55F5E0D3D88D.jpg
    B2CFEA92-11F0-479E-9D16-55F5E0D3D88D.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 18

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Good luck, following along out of curiosity.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah good luck man. I’m following along as well. Have you done a dexa? What’s your current body fat percentage?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are seriously lean ... what have you run in the past?

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Thx all..i normally run sus about 300 mgs a week and i ran mk-677 for a few months awhile ago added a half inch on my shoulders an inch to my chest and took an inch from my waist ...never done dextra and i eat like doodoo...its genetics mainly but i get ripped rather then big ...i dont know why but you always want the opposite i can get ripped no problem but big is another story. I ran lgd -4033 and made my muscles hard as a rock but had cramping....gonna see what this does...ive never gottten gyno or water retention on any of the cycles ive done dont know why just havnt...ive tried alot but sus was my fav...tren mad me the biggest but sus is the go to but with this vorus shipping sucks so im changing speeds...we will see how it goes...only day three and no difference but dont expect one y...ill keep you posted thx everyone

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I’m on day 5 I’m not per say stronger but I can decrease the amount of rest time. So can’t go heavier but volume has increased. Seem to have increased my appetite n thirst. I’m also waking up every two hrs wanting a snack n something to drink. No real change in my physique. I’m just chest here so it might look a lil pumped052DAFDD-6863-4F5F-BC12-9BC79CA3D059.jpg

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Thx all..i normally run sus about 300 mgs a week and i ran mk-677 for a few months awhile ago added a half inch on my shoulders an inch to my chest and took an inch from my waist ...never done dextra and i eat like doodoo...its genetics mainly but i get ripped rather then big ...i dont know why but you always want the opposite i can get ripped no problem but big is another story. I ran lgd -4033 and made my muscles hard as a rock but had cramping....gonna see what this does...ive never gottten gyno or water retention on any of the cycles ive done dont know why just havnt...ive tried alot but sus was my fav...tren mad me the biggest but sus is the go to but with this vorus shipping sucks so im changing speeds...we will see how it goes...only day three and no difference but dont expect one y...ill keep you posted thx everyone

have you ever tried deca or dbol? i wonder if you naturally have very little estro conversion or high dht. this would be great for staying hard looking but bad for bulking.

Reaction score
You should bump the dose if possible. 10 mg of mk677 is pretty light. The general dose for men is 25 mg. Its good you are seeing the hunger increase, thats obviously a good sign. You are looking good, even upside down LOL

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Been scared of deca but ima add it my joints are going but don’t want Dd. I prefer anadrol over diol. I have very little water retention n I’ve been cycling for 20 yrs almost n not once have I needed pct or anti estrogen don’t know why just never have

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
I do take the 25mgs of mk n I bumped up to 15 of the rad. Prolly go to 20 next week my libido is nuts right now n I feel better overall but I’m still waiting for the pumps n strength. I’m starting to get a lil harder though.. it’s crazy the mk makes u lose weight but get bigger. If it’s are as good as what I’ve previous had it will be great. Just want it to happen faster but I don’t notice any side effects either.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
drop the sarms and pick up some tes

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
No use posting pics really but I am feeling a lot stronger. Almost as if I’m not feeling a great workout. The lactate doesn’t build up I can just move the weight. Have had some head aches but if I space my meals n drink more water and 15 mgs of rad n 25 of the mk seem to be my personal sweet spot to get the benefits n reduce the minor side effects. So now I’m starting to feel it we will c how it goes now.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
well im two weeks in and as far as rad-140 being the tren of sarms .....thats an overstatement with any oral i should be feeling a lot more then i do....the mk-677 will lean u out and make you more vascular but the rad is just making me testy and aggravated which would be fine if there were results coming with but i havnt been sleeping and not feeling that great over all i will continue this cycle because i said i would ,but for the money compared to results....i will just be sticking to the trt....for the unknown side effects and price i just dont feel that sarms are worth it you can get a lot more juice for the same price that will do a lot more in my opinion not a ounce heavier and the strength i felt i think was just because the work out was not when i first woke up. which is normally when i go....im getting the calories and protein just nothing is happening and i feel for two weeks in, there would be some sort of effect by now and i havnt noticed much but head aches and being pissed off all the time with sleeplessness.

New Threads