Tren test cycle joint pain

Reaction score
Hello. Usually joint pain doesnt bother me when cycle related but this time seems a little differant and constant only in my left elbow. On 500 test e and 300 tren ace weekly.
6'1 270 lbs. Anything you guys recommend to help alleviate it? Almost thinking of throwing in dbol in the last half of my cylce

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
In July of 2016 you were 29. Dude, it could just be age. Obviously chondroitin and glucosamine. If you're considering dbol, why not deca? My joints seem to appreciate it.

Reaction score
In July of 2016 you were 29. Dude, it could just be age. Obviously chondroitin and glucosamine. If you're considering dbol, why not deca? My joints seem to appreciate it.
Dam I'm 33 in a few days. I'm still young but I work 12-16 hours a day 7 days a week in construction self employed so I'm thinking that has something to do with it and getting older. I was thinking it was the tren doing it. Deca is always good to my joints but I wanted to give tren a try and I have no sides besides running hot so I was thinking dbol to water the joints and for shirt term use at end of cycle. Deca isnt something I want to do at end of cycle and not enough time anyways. It was just an idea to add something in my cycle tail end and maybe help with the joint pain

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
is it certain movements that you have this pain? if so which ones.

also how much has your strength gone up this cycle? if you get strong too fast, joint pain is inevitable regardless of what you are on. i dont like using steroids as the answer for joint pain as often joint pain is stemming from things like tight muscles and if you ignore that, the problem will only get worse.

Last edited:

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
add in a little NPP for the joints. a small dose will help a lot!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm with Brock on this, could be a movement or grip

Close grip squats will do it, certain tricep extension and bench movement especially close grip.

Sometimes it's what you did the day before that you feel the next day!

Reaction score
I would say it's more when flexing and straightening my left arm. I wouldnt say its limiting my lifts because I just power thru it like an idiot. I just feel it getting more strained easier at work now. I think it's just the tren doing it. In my teens I had tendonitis in my right elbow from pitching in baseball and this feels similiar just not as bad or excruciating with the stabbing pain. And yes I've gotten strong I'm adding small increments in wieght on all work hours at least once to twice a week. The only thing I've noticed from the tren besides strength is my muscles are linked better or all working as one more efficiently then before if that makes sense?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
just to be clear is it more you feel it on pulling movements or pressing movements? Inside in the elbow joint? or outside more to the actual elbow?

there are plenty of things that could be the cause of the pain, for me heavy pulling movements like barbell rows and curls in general give me pretty bad pain to my inside elbow joint tendon. ive began using my theragun before pulling or arm workouts and at night to both my forearm and bicep. the pain has significantly reduced since then. for me atleast the pain seem related to either tight bicep or forearm muscles, not sure which. got the idea to try it as i know tendon pain is often linked to muscle tightness. working in construction this may very likely be the case for you.

you could try deca as a short term solution but this usually is only just that, a short term solution and its not guranteed to fix the issue. im on plenty of deca and i have not gotten any relief of my joint pain and has only gotten worse as strength keeps going up but i am working to fix the actual underlying issues and am making progress.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
i know we often want to push through these things and continue progressing as best we can, but this often causes us to end up making things much worse in the end like cj mentioned above or what im currently going through with both of my knees. it really is best to skip things that cause the pain and work to fix the actual issue instead of masking it.

Reaction score
i know we often want to push through these things and continue progressing as best we can, but this often causes us to end up making things much worse in the end like cj mentioned above or what im currently going through with both of my knees. it really is best to skip things that cause the pain and work to fix the actual issue instead of masking it.
Thanks. I ordered a massage gun but it got lost in shipping so waiting for my replacement I would like to give it a try. And ya your right. I notorious for not paying attention to pains I have and I need to stop it because that's what's gonna happen is a major injury and regret. I need to take all you guys advice and get to the roof of it. Thanks for the info

New Threads