Anti-aging clinics vs Finding a plug

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I'm ready to get my hands on some Test and I'm leaning towards a simple 250mg / week x12 weeks.
More Plates More Dates gives a convincing argument for that cycle in his video discussing what he would do if he could start over.
So, after reading the thread on Anti-aging clinics, it seems like many forum members have had mixed results in doctor shopping for TRT, and a general distaste for the process.
Would y'all recommend I start by going through one of these clinics, or is it safe to say that I need to get out of my big box gym and join a gym which caters to bodybuilding and power lifting (in order to link up with locals and find a connect?)

testnoob

Reaction score
A doctor is not going to just put you on trt your test levels have to be low enough so I would get blood work before jumping into any decision

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yes, see your Dr first, heve tests done to see where you're at, then go from there.

Even if your true intent is to cycle, it's still great to have pre-cycle bloodwork, to know what your baseline numbers are, to compare to 'during and post' cycle bloodwork.

Don't take your health lightly.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) or Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is not the same as cycling. Separate them; one you need to do, the other you want to do.

x2x

a cycle of 250 mg isnt going to give that good of gains too unless your very low naturally.

How old are you..??

The idea of using a anti aging clinic or trt doc as your source is funny as well. What if you don't get anything..?? Or just 50mg a wk..??

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
x2x

a cycle of 250 mg isnt going to give that good of gains too unless your very low naturally.

How old are you..??

The idea of using a anti aging clinic or trt doc as your source is funny as well. What if you don't get anything..?? Or just 50mg a wk..??
I'm 36.
I see ur point.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Haha looking back on my post a year ago wondering how to find gear.

Reactions: Jin