No Federal Income Tax...

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Pretty sure China has been pursuing a more aggressive quarantine policy than the USA has so far. If misrepresentation is going on, wonder if it's from the WHO or the Chinese gov't.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Spoke with an old home stay student of ours. He lives in Beijing. Been quarantined for 6 weeks.

China’s numbers:
A) Cannot be trusted
B) Will rebound as people return to work.

However, their efforts at stopping the virus are unparalleled in history. They have done an excellent job at slowing the spread.

They’re now focused on getting the economy back on line which makes their reporting even more dubious.

Reaction score
as much as I would like some tax break like this, it's something around 35% (give or take a bit) of the governments tax levy....that money is going to have to come from somewhere, or else the deficit is going to explode even more than it has.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
as much as I would like some tax break like this, it's something around 35% (give or take a bit) of the governments tax levy....that money is going to have to come from somewhere, or else the deficit is going to explode even more than it has.

it seems our current administrator seems debt is meaningless.

If we said fuk u to all the us treasury bonds china holds.....than maybe..?

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Our previous President added more to the deficit than all other Presidents combined... deficit spending is a ticking time bomb. President Trump is not much better. Both parties are out of control. Only difference is social issues.

I like the F you to China idea though..

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Our previous President added more to the deficit than all other Presidents combined... deficit spending is a ticking time bomb. President Trump is not much better. Both parties are out of control. Only difference is social issues.

You have my vote!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Obama did walk into the office with another Vietnam going on, one that was 18 yrs instead of 7. Plus the economy that was one of the worst in all time.

If we do fuk china on debt they would stop exports to the US......the would cripple some many companies

The national debt, Dump is half of what Oblama lama added...https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

I like the BS Donny has tossed china's way.....Someone had to stand up and do something.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Obama did walk into the office with another Vietnam going on, one that was 18 yrs instead of 7. Plus the economy that was one of the worst in all time.

If we do fuk china on debt they would stop exports to the US......the would cripple some many companies

The national debt, Dump is half of what Oblama lama added...https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

I like the BS Donny has tossed china's way.....Someone had to stand up and do something.

China needs our consumers and this market. You can only subsidize your mercantilism for so long until it implodes. I’m glad that we are addressing our trade imbalance in a meaningful way.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score

He inherited that real estate bubble. Still waiting for those shovel ready jobs... throwing nearly a trillion at it didn’t help much if any. I wish President Trump would learn from that. We will recover without stimulus bills. Cut tax rates even further... this is a great time to get that done.

It’s about time we yanked China’s chain. We cut them off, it might hurt for a bit, but it would bring real jobs back home. We’d be better off in the long run. We’ve already regained our energy independence, we need to get away from the service economy now.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He inherited that real estate bubble. Still waiting for those shovel ready jobs... throwing nearly a trillion at it didn’t help much if any. I wish President Trump would learn from that. We will recover without stimulus bills. Cut tax rates even further... this is a great time to get that done.

It’s about time we yanked China’s chain. We cut them off, it might hurt for a bit, but it would bring real jobs back home. We’d be better off in the long run. We’ve already regained our energy independence, we need to get away from the service economy now.

Do you know what an f-150 would cost if it was built 100% in the us...??

There's no easy decisions in times like this. For anyone manning that job

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I'm in a trade and pretty sure my employers pay workmen comp. How can i find out?

you’re not in the same way that BT is (he owns his owns business).

I work in production lol - you’re a w2 employee. WC is paid to and handled by c&c or EP (or whatever payroll company) by the studio (or production company if it’s an indie)

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Well, looks like Disney is closing Sunday. So much for that idea...

I am going to Busch Gardens tomorrow though for the members preview/Saint Patrick’s Day celebration though.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well, looks like Disney is closing Sunday. So much for that idea...

I am going to Busch Gardens tomorrow though for the members preview/Saint Patrick’s Day celebration though.

Are you serious?

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
I am serious... not too worried about it at all. We will be sitting in the front of the coasters though. Gotta get that fun in before the rage virus spreads.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I am serious... not too worried about it at all. We will be sitting in the front of the coasters though. Gotta get that fun in before the rage virus spreads.

Ah dammit.

Ill be writing another thread then....