Proper Coronavirus Preparation

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
There's a rumor going around that blacks can't get the coronavirus. How it caught traction is beyond me. Somebody said black skin means people of African decent have 3x the immune system of whites. Apparently Ebola and AIDS aren't on Facebook.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
There's a rumor going around that blacks can't get the coronavirus. How it caught traction is beyond me. Somebody said black skin means people of African decent have 3x the immune system of whites. Apparently Ebola and AIDS aren't on Facebook.
Bwahahahahhaha!!! Ignorance at its finest.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Cause mostly caught in work related events maybe?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
atleast she could match-up those bags around ankles LOL

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
So my only question to any of the guys in here who are on about how bad this is going to be. You are therefore staying out of public/ commercial gyms, right? They are pretty filthy. Oh, spraying the benches with disinfectant. Well what about the bars, handles, grips, plates,etc....Aware of how many people use the bathroom and don't wash their fkn hands at the gym? Just wondering....

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
So my only question to any of the guys in here who are on about how bad this is going to be. You are therefore staying out of public/ commercial gyms, right? They are pretty filthy. Oh, spraying the benches with disinfectant. Well what about the bars, handles, grips, plates,etc....Aware of how many people use the bathroom and don't wash their fkn hands at the gym? Just wondering....

My gym has food grade sanitizer spray bottles and it is required that the machine/bar is wiped down after use. Its been that way long before this virus came about. Its also a pretty private gym so the members are not like larger commercial gyms. Hell, i sanitize everything I use anyway because of the possibility of non handwashers without a virus lol

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score

Hey, I always wash my hands before I use the bathroom as to not contaminate my phallus.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score

I almost brought hand sanitizer in with me yesterday, but opted to just spray and wipe everything down before and after I used it, including my hands.

New Threads