If you can stay home: STAY HOME

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You too! Didn’t you see that vid I posted in chat about the truck drivers?

No, I missed it. Been kind of busy lately, and had an issue yesterday.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Just got bad news, a little over 25% my co workers have been sent home due to exposure to covid cases we now have 7 confirmed cases where I work and several pending results but have symptoms. so I’ll be pulling 16 hour shifts for the next 4 days and my day’s off got canceled. At least the overtime is coming in. Sent my girls over to my mother in law since they are able to stay home and I am not.
these are strange times for sure

for those in the medical field, first responders, food workers, truckers and any others I missed. Thanks for all that you do. I’m right there with you (first responder) stay safe and remember you are appreciated! We’ll get though this. And to those staying at home and following safe practice thank you too

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Just got bad news, a little over 25% my co workers have been sent home due to exposure to covid cases we now have 7 confirmed cases where I work and several pending results but have symptoms. so I’ll be pulling 16 hour shifts for the next 4 days and my day’s off got canceled. At least the overtime is coming in. Sent my girls over to my mother in law since they are able to stay home and I am not.
these are strange times for sure

for those in the medical field, first responders, food workers, truckers and any others I missed. Thanks for all that you do. I’m right there with you (first responder) stay safe and remember you are appreciated! We’ll get though this. And to those staying at home and following safe practice thank you too

dang man. Stay safe out there. Good luck!

New Threads